Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year

First post of the New Year...welcome and bring it on 2011!! There are so many changes that are gonna be going on with my lil family. We are moving for one. Two, we don't know where, and three Pulu is gonna have a new job (2nd job) and that's gonna be different because he'll be working 6pm-6am Wed-Sat. I hope wherever we move our new ward starts at 1pm! lol...We are excited for this upcoming year and hope to be able to stick to the plans we have set forth, and that is to save up this year & buy our first home next year 2012! We are hoping to be debt free by Feb 2012 and then maybe April start looking for our very first home! It's exciting to have a plan set in place, but to actually DO IT, is a whole nother ball game! Crossing my fingers we can make it!! :) So far this New Year has been good. This year is not a weight loss year for me. I haven't felt the urge to hurry and lose weight, I might change my thinking around April, cause then it'll start getting warmer and I'll feel fat cause I'll have to wear t-shirts that show my rolls, when I'm so use to wearing jackets, sweaters, and cardigans to hide it during the winter! But I am getting on the healthy eating wagon! I would love to learn all healthy recipes, and passing that knowledge onto my children.
P.S.
Selini gets to go to Nursery this Sunday....scaarrrry!!! ahaha

4 comments:

Sinai said...

Good luck with the move. It's not always easy at first, but once you settle in, everything begins to fall in place. I don't even know what you are talking about with weight. I think you look great! In fact, we are all trying to get to where you are at.

NONU6 said...

What an awesome goal! Wishing you and yours all the best in 2011.

TrishHavili said...

I so admire that you have a goal and a plan to attain it! Good luck and I can't wait to read 2012's April's blog about you're search for a home =)

Life Hats of Many said...

Hope everything runs smoothly with the move... Getting out of debt is one of our goals as well... Good luck to you and the familia! :D Ofas