Pulu is so loving, generous, and sweet. He was born an Aries so that means he is:
Adventurous and energetic
Pioneering and courageous
Enthusiastic and confident
Dynamic and quick-witted
On the dark side...
Selfish and quick-tempered
Impulsive and impatient
Foolhardy and daredevil
This pretty much describes Pulu in a nut shell!!! He is so fun to be around, and to go out and do things with. He can keep up with me who is a bi-polar GEM!!!
Traditional
Gemini traits
Adaptable and versatile
Communicative and witty
Intellectual and eloquent
Youthful and lively
On the dark side....
Nervous and tense
Superficial and inconsistent
Cunning and inquisitive
Pulu is so patient and kind and really made for me. He always supports me in anything I decide to do. I want to thank him for being such a fun loving hubby and companion, and most importantly FRIEND to me. We had a hard year in 2010....today we turned to eachother and said this is our year 2011!! I really think this will be a great year for us. Thanks Pulu/Bear for loving me, and for being such a great dad to our kids! :) Happy New Year my LOVE!
Adventurous and energetic
Pioneering and courageous
Enthusiastic and confident
Dynamic and quick-witted
On the dark side...
Selfish and quick-tempered
Impulsive and impatient
Foolhardy and daredevil
Traditional
Gemini traits
Adaptable and versatile
Communicative and witty
Intellectual and eloquent
Youthful and lively
On the dark side....
Nervous and tense
Superficial and inconsistent
Cunning and inquisitive
Pulu is so patient and kind and really made for me. He always supports me in anything I decide to do. I want to thank him for being such a fun loving hubby and companion, and most importantly FRIEND to me. We had a hard year in 2010....today we turned to eachother and said this is our year 2011!! I really think this will be a great year for us. Thanks Pulu/Bear for loving me, and for being such a great dad to our kids! :) Happy New Year my LOVE!
Gemini traits
Adaptable and versatile
Communicative and witty
Intellectual and eloquent
Youthful and lively
On the dark side....
Nervous and tense
Superficial and inconsistent
Cunning and inquisitive
Pulu is so patient and kind and really made for me. He always supports me in anything I decide to do. I want to thank him for being such a fun loving hubby and companion, and most importantly FRIEND to me. We had a hard year in 2010....today we turned to eachother and said this is our year 2011!! I really think this will be a great year for us. Thanks Pulu/Bear for loving me, and for being such a great dad to our kids! :) Happy New Year my LOVE!
2 comments:
What a cute post. I hope this year brings blessings of Joy for your family!!
awwww! Super cute! I love your blog!!!!!!
Post a Comment