Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's gone!

Yes I'm talking about 2010! It's gone...I'm sad to see this year end, and happy for a new beginning, a fresh start, and a great NEW year! 2011 is gonna be a good year for our family. Because  the goals we have set for ourselves. Pulu is gonna work 2 jobs, and he's gonna try and finish his degree. I am gonna stay home with the kids, and raise our kids up. I am thinking of what I can do to be more productive, but I think me just being in my kids lives, and helping them will be the most productive thing I can do for myself and for them. I want to decorate my home, and sleep in, and play with the kids, and learn to love cooking again, and spend time on FAMILY. I want to have another child, and practice patience, discipline, and perseverance! We are trying this year to pay down all of our debt so by 2012 we are able to purchase our very first HOME! So you see why we are looking forward to this year and all the opportunities. We have been a very blessed family, and I can't tell you how much we've been blessed. I love my calling as Primary Pres and it seems like since I've been serving, all I can think of is how much the Lord loves his children, and how honored I feel to serve them. I am sad that I am moving away from our ward, and our stake. But I know those kids are in good hands, and that I need to trust that I am needed somewhere else. Because honestly I want to stay in our ward. I love the ward, the people, the bishop & his family, the closeness of the ward, I love everything about it. It hasn't hit me yet that we are moving, and I'm sure I'll turn into the biggest baby when that day arrives. But change is good no matter what, because we always learn from it. I'll keep reminding myself of that. So cheers to a New Year with my cup of hot cocoa!! hehehe

3 comments:

The Fab Fabian Life said...

I'm sad!! But on a less selfish note I think it will be a good year for your fam!

Unknown said...

Love reading your blogs! You are an amazing person. Loves!

IONGI FAMILY said...

Best wishes in 2011!! Happy New year!!! love ya girl!!!