Sunday, December 5, 2010
My take on Kava...
Anything that impairs your mind or judgement is wrong. Cocaine is made in countries and is legal and maybe used for certain traditions in cultures, but if used a lot it impairs you, as well as marijuana, as well as alcohol. Treat your body good. If you want to hang out and talk stories, why can't you do that, without a cup in your hand? What our leaders are asking is for you to be obedient. Even if it is others that ruined it for you, it's a lesson to be learned for all of us. It's like parenting. If one of the kids doesn't listen everyone gets punished until that one child learns to obey and the other children will encourage that child to listen. Tis life....there are more important things in life to worry about...and with this issue it's a huge one=YOUR FAMILY. I hope we all learn & take something from this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love this post.....its so true. I never understood why some boys can't just kick it and talk without a cup in their hand.....like girls do. It's sad it had to come to this and that people have to be told instead of realizing on their own how much it affects the family unit. I'm grateful for inspired church leaders.
I 100% agree! I'm thankful I have a husband that knows whats up with this issue.
Bravo!...simply put. People unfortunately have abused the tradition.
Post a Comment