Sunday, December 5, 2010
I've fallen & I can't get UP!
Yesterday I was ready to get all these things done. The night before which was Friday we had been at my moms house making sugar cookies, and she made us pizza, and watched Christmas Movies, because all of our hubbys were in Hawaii, and we didn't want to be loners. So me, my SIL Klarah and my mom had a lil night in w/ the kids. So anyway my mom told me to sleep over, but I said no I'll just take Selini home and we'll come back in the morning with Nana and Jay's clothes. So Saturday I was getting things done for Primary and cleaning, and entertaining Selini, and then my mom calls and says so your kids wanna go watch a movie. So I get me and Selini ready, I get clothes and put em in seperate plastic bags for the kids, I get my purse, Selini's wipes in my hand, I pick up Selini and we are out the door (me carrying everything I mentioned) the first step I took I slipped and I don't know if my left foot went back or twisted from trying to stay up, but I fell str8 on my back, hit my head on the step, and Selini flew in the air and landed on my stomach!! I sat there in disbelief for a minute, then I could feel this excruciating pain in my foot. I really started to freak out! Selini was screaming, not crying loud, she was full on SCREAMING, and my landlords were next door cleaning up the apartment and didn't even think to come help me up!! I called Pulu crying my lungs out that I thought my foot was broken, and that there was a bone stickin out, but i couldn't see my foot cause my shoe was still on, it juss felt that way. So I get up, and I grab Selini throw her in the car which is like 2 ft away from me. I hop around and I look towards the neighbors window and see the Landlord and her daughter just staring at me (which pissed me off) crying and hopping into my car. I drive to my moms and tell her what happened while crying still, and she is FURIOUS! So my mom finishes getting ready takes Ariana over to my apartment and knocks on apt next door to me and the Landlord (wife) answers and my mom says "My daughter just slipped and fell while walking out of her apt with her baby in her hands and can't even walk now, because you guys NEVER fixed her raingutter!" The Landlord says this is the first I've ever heard their raingutter needed to be fixed! My mom says you are so BULL SHI*, I know my daughter has told you for a fact to come fix it. She then slams the door in my moms face! Then my mom swings open the door, and says OH NO U DIDN'T, YOU WILL HEAR WHAT I HAVE TO SAY! She turns to her husband (husband landlord) and says Deal with her! So my mom is explaining and they are both denying ever knowing that the raingutter was needing some work. My mom yells even if YOU never knew can't you come by check your property and see that things need to be fixed!!! The wife landlord says GET OFF MY PROPERTY right NOW before I call the cops. My mom says I'll leave when I'm ready! (haha) then my mom goes onto say that they suck as landlords are gonna pay for my medical costs and what not. The (wife landlord) tells my mom Nope we aren't, tell your daughter to read her lease! My mom says OH YES YOU WILL, you didn't fix your raingutter therefore you are responsible for what happens when you DO NOT FIX anything you stupid idiot! Then my mom says I'm finished, and walks towards the car. Her husband(landlord) says Well I did put some bolts and stuff up there a few months back. My mom turns to him and says: Really does it look like it worked??!! Then his wife starts screaming at my mom to get off her property...and my mom yells back SHUT YOUR STUPID MOUTH! Then my mom gets in the car, and my daughter hears her say well you're FAT & UGLY to my mom!! Can u believe that?? My mom came back to her house where I was and was soo upset, and told me that my landlords were so mean and stupid, and she just gave her a piece of her mind. She told Ariana that sometimes it's ok to swear to get your point across not all the time, but just sometimes!! lol...I love my mom she always has my back! She doesn't tolerate stupidity and she never ever backs down to anyone when it comes to her kids! I guess I get that from my momma!! So now me and Pulu are just waiting for our landlords to come by (which they prally won't) to talk to us or maybe when we come home one day there will be an eviction notice on our door!! haha cause they totally hate us now I'm sure. But how low is that to not even care that your tenant and her baby fell because you didn't want to fix the raingutter. My mom thought for sure the raingutter would be fixed when we got here today, cause we slept over my moms, but NOPE still not fixed!!! Now tell me that's not the WORST landlords ever!! We are looking for another place to stay as I type. Grrrr......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Bahahaha your mom is off the hook :) she should halu the wife and kick her in her head...lol... Sorry that happened to you, specially while holding your baby:( Hope your family finds a better place to live.
I totally hate the way the landlord s are. I'm so happy I moved out!! I'm glad your okay. I enjoyed your company and your moms company the last few days. Your stories were entertaining!! Way to stay strong!!
OMG! Who does that. Wondering if they feel any kind of guilt. Wow! Gots you and your family in my prayers Beautiful!
OMG Anna, I love your mom! How awesome is she to stand up for you like that....your landlords suck! Hope your ankle is okay....let me know if u need anything! <3's
Dang! Your mom is down!! Got my blood boiling as if she were my mom, boy I would.... anyways. Glad that you and your daughter are alright!! I hope you guys find a place QUICK.
What a rude landlord.. ewwww! I don't know your mom, but I love her lol!! Hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment