Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

At home: 4:46am Jay woke me up and said Santa had come, and can he open his presents? I was like, Jay go back to bed til 6am!!! lmbo! He was a lil excited! 7:30am is when they woke up..Anywho in our home we only give 3 gifts, we tell our kids Jesus only got three gifts so you guys will only get 3 gifts. So they get a Spiritual gift, a need, and a want gift. I love this way cause they always expect 3 and nothing more. It keeps it simple for us, and our kids are a lot more humble from this. This year Jay received Church Clothes for his spiritual gift, his need was a PSP Charger, and his want was Diary of a Wimpy Kid 3 and 5 he loves to read! He was so happy about it. Ariana got a missionary/fun money/tithing piggy bank for her Spiritual gift, she got bra's and undies for her need, and a Bop It game for her want. Ok if you haven't played Bop It, it's freakin fun!! haha she loved what she received and my kids really and truly are blessed. Selini got church books for her spiritual gift, and a Fisher Price play set for her want, and a baby doll for her need. (Which she looooves soo much and can't stop hugging and kissing) She also received tons of clothes, and boots and dresses from her aunty Lene, Fah and her gramma Linda. they are soo sweet!! Love em. Me and Pulu got some great stuff during our Christmas Exchange we went home with BYU sweater, BYU bini, PJ's, house slippers, lotion, and an icecream maker. NICE!!
My Mom & Dad's house: This Christmas was another memorable one. Last Christmas we spent it with the widows, and it was super duper fun, and different/Spiritual/Serving Other. This year we had brunch at my parents house made by my parents and the food was FREAKIN GOOD!! My mom made all of it, and she went alll out! We love her cooking! Then we played some really fun games. My dad kept making up fake names during our games, so hilarious! His name was KHAMO pronounced Kwambo for our game we played and the category was animals...he said it was an animal in Africa or something like that....my dad is soo funny! Anywho we made great memories! Then for Christmas my mom gave my dad a wireless microphone set (NOT GOOD) My dad was using it for EVERYTHING all night Christmas Eve and all day Christmas...if you don't know my dad, my dad is the #1 MC in Utah and he is inlove with the mic...so my poor mom is really regretting her gift to my dad cause he is non stop on that mic lmbo! I made a lil debut with that "Teenage Dream" by Katy Perry song I lip sang that song just to add some hype to our party....I love getting together with my family....my CRAZY self gets wild, and lets loose and I feel so comfy just to be MYSELF which is PSYCHOTIC don't give a crap who looks at me til later type attitude. When I'm with my family I am seriously the DRUNK who can't remember what happened the night before!! (That was a metaphor, I DO NOT DRINK) lmbo So anywho this Christmas was in one word FUN!

3 comments:

MARCIA said...

Heck yeah it was FREAKIN FUN and I can't wait for Lina to post the videos of you and dad freaking out...LOL! From Christmas Eve til Sunday it has felt like one continuous day. I've been with the family all 3 days/nights...I love this time of the year! Thanks for the memories!! Oh and I've gained about 15 pounds in 3 days...no joke...LOL!

Sinai said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas! You're dad is the best! Definitely the MC of Utah. Haven't seen him in awhile.

Mauga Fam said...

Glad you guys had a great Christmas! Thanks for the gift you gave us:)Love you guys!