This is just a small list...there is so much more I am thankful for, but here are a few of what I am thinking of now!!
I wanted to express my thanks to all of you bloggers that I follow. I get so much strength from reading your blog posts, and I get so many wonderful ideas as well. It's so nice to be able to have an online source of reading and inspiring others through personal experiences. So thank u to all the bloggers I follow!! You're all amazing!
I want to thank my husband for being so patient and kind to me, especially when I don't reciprocate that back.
I want to thank the hands that made our beautiful temples. The work and beautifulness that they were able to make by hand is impecable and I commend those hard working contractors!
I want to thank authors of cook books, because this last week and a half I feel like I am a cook because of Betty Crocker!! Thank U, and I'm sure my family would say thanks too! hehe
I want to thank my friends I have made at church. I use to seperate church friends from my circle of friends, now they are all in my circle. I love their support and understanding of my calling.
I want to thank my family for ALWAYS ALWAYS being there for me. For being the first people that I would want to tell on good news or bad news. They are my bestest of friends, and I depend on their love and support so much.
I want to thank my bishop for being so down to earth, and so kick back and easy to talk to. He has not only been a friend to us, but a great example of simplicity and happiness.
I want to thank my boss for putting up and being so patient with me. She believes in me so much, and thinks I'm more amazing than I would ever think! She's awesome!
I want to thank all of the soldiers out in Iraq, Iran, Birain, etc for serving our country, for making me feel safe and for having to see all the UGLY I would never be able to withstand.
I want to thank my friends old and new, u make me who I am, and are my source of calling when I need someone to talk to, vent to, share news to, etc. Thanks for being a friend.
I want to thank our car for being so reliable!
I want to thank the toilet because I can only imagine having to go outside to use the outhouse in the middle of winter faafaahreeezing my butt offf (literally)
I want to thank the makers of 7-11 hot chocolate, no matter what hot cocoa I have, I always crave U! haha
I want to thank Teresa Auva'a for making me love Zumba, and making me work so hard to look like her! hehe
I want to thank my kids for keeping me humble, and for helping me around the house, and for bringing joy into our lives!
Lastly I would like to thank Delta for letting us fly for FREE :) The best benefit about working for the airlines!
4 comments:
Hahaha you are so cute....I'm glad you're grateful for the toilet....we all take that for granted...hahaha
and Amen on thanking DELTA for free flying!
You're great and I want to THANK YOU! You're a great friend and I'm thankful to have you as one!! :)
No thank you Anna, seriously! You are an amazing woman, friend and example to me:) Grateful to have you in my life!
And thank you for being YOU! Love ya
Wow! You're a gah-reat writer! I look forward to reading more! Thanks you for all the things you pointed out from the hands who built the temples all the way to the toilet lol, seriously can't live without that!
Post a Comment