I wish I had great news that said Pulu is going back to work!! Buuuuut that's not the case. So he went into his Dr's appt after 4 long weeks of recovery in hopes that they would release him back to FULL DUTY! lol..nope he has to wait 1,2,3...nope 4 more weeks!!! AHHHHH I know this totally sucks and I'll tell you why!
1. He is not bringing in ANY money at all
2. He is so ready to go to work, he's so bored at home
3. He is not bringing in ANY money at all
4. He is not bringing in ANY money at all! lol..
So yeah we were not really excited to hear that. His Dr. said he is suppose to be getting checks from Workmens Comp but we have only received one and that was a month ago!! Soooo yeah we have to call Workmens Comp, Dannon, and Delta to see what they all say. This freakin sucks. Our poor (literally) family will not be having a great Christmas...JK that was a total pity on myself. We will have a great Christmas because it's not about receiving. But yeah my kids might not think so...lol. Anywho this will be a great experience. I hope that Dannon will be able to work with Pulu, cause they really wanted him to be ready and good to go by the end of this month. Delta will be fine, it's just that Pulu loves working there and misses working. (weird huh) Please pray for my hubbs, he's so ticked off he can't do anything to change the situation. We know that this is temporary and we need to understand it's on the Lords time, not ours...but man it's hard! Anywho juss a lil update on that. Next--> my neighbors are moving out!!! ;'( Tears I love my neighbors!! My neighbors are my brother Toa, and his wife Klarah and their cute lil boys T. J and K.J! Klarah and Toa were sunbeam teachers, Klarah was my visiting teaching partner, they were the best neighbors. Their boys were the best babysitters for Selini and playmates for my kids! I will miss them sooo much! I am not looking forward to new neighbors at all... :( Toa and Klarah are moving to my parents house to save up to buy a home of their own...I'm so happy for them and wish them nothing but the best!! That's what I forgot to write on my list of what I'm grateful for. I'm grateful for WONDERFUL NEIGHBORS!! And that's about all that's going on with my life thus far.
P.S.
I'm still going to Target for Black Friday!! lmbo
9 comments:
Now that you mention your husband's leg, I think I saw you guys at Mo Bettah's last month?? He was in crutches I do believe.
Anyhow... thank goodness we finally have a nearby Target!
Dang - tell him to come have lunch with me! I've been meaning to visit too...
So sorry to hear that Anna! I feel for you and your family! Let me know if you need me to watch the kids or help out in any way!
We will miss Toa/Klarah, they are great people. Luv u
That sucks. I didn't even know that. Hello and I'm your sister! Sorry for the bad news, but like they say... "When one door closes another one opens." With your faith, only good things will come your way. Let me know what you need help with or if you need to shop in my mini storage...LOL! Love you.
Oh and I'll come bring you hot chocolate while you're camping at Target!
Awww......poor Pulu, I was wondering if he started at Dannon yet....tell him to be patient, cause as soon as hes better hes gonna want this relaxing time! Haha
Keep ur head up girl, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel! :)
Gosh, sorry to hear about your hubby! Your such an awesome lady tho and I'm sure everything will work out just fine. =) and LOL@ going to Black Friday still!
PULU-- I called your doc, this is pay back for all the Eastside comments-- being an eastsider means I am in with the docs-- LMBO!! Ok so I heard about those neighbors of yours and did not believe it-- when are they moving?? or did they already??
I hope things work out for you and your family. I love your optimism in any circumstance.
Hello Ladies! U are all so sweet. Trish yes it was us, I seen u and I said to Pulu she looks so familiar?..haha Taualai thank u for remembering Pulu, u are the only one that has been hookin him up with lunches and visits..so thanks!Tisa, Cia, Mon, and Lisa...u gals rock my socks! lol..so supportive I love it! Heather- U crack us both up! Yes my neighbors left all ready :( I need to come over and catch u up huh!! haha Verlynn I gotta be optimistic in these times...it's the only way to not fall into a deep depression!!! Thanks for your words of encouragement it means a lot :)
Post a Comment