Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Anger Management

Today I unleashed the worst part of me onto my son this morning. It was not good. I felt bad, but we talked about it, and we both know what we have to do to make our relationship work. He needs to listen more, and I need to make him do the things I ask of him, and not joke about it, because he thinks everything's a joke and sometimes I laugh at him, and it doesn't help when I'm trying to be serious. Sigh a mothers work is NEVER DONE! Sometimes like today, I feel so tired...and so sick of it. I love my kids with everything I have but sometimes, sometimes u wanna just sock em right in their eyeball! Super Nanny come visit me!! hehe

5 comments:

Brian N Sela Misinale said...

Thanks for sharing that Dianna... I was feeling exactly the same way for the past few months with my son. Mind you hes only 3... I would do the same thing with him, make jokes about everything, than when I would ask him to do something or to stop doing something he became this lil angry devil and was full of hell... seriously... I would also be quick to lose my temper with him. Last week we took a walk around temple square and taught him who Moroni was and what the temple is.... I see that day as a blessing cause since then hes back to normal...MY ANGEL :) Sorry for the novel I know how you feel and wanted to share that incase you wanna try it... :) Hope your relationship with your son gets better soon :)

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Sela, you're so funny.....lil devial full of hell.....haha
I think we all have those mommy moments when we just need a break.

NONU6 said...

We all have those days! lol @ Super Nanny come visit me!

IONGI FAMILY said...

I feel ya!!!

Mauga Fam said...

We all have those moments. You made me laugh so hard when you did your "reinactment" of the whole thing...LOL.