Monday, May 10, 2010

Next Year

I want to go to Park City for Mothers Day. I want to go with my sisters and mom!! I came across a blog and I loved what they did. They all went to Park City for the night, dined out at some great restaurants, and shopped and watched shows, and just had a great lil get away. So that's my plan for us women next year :) Can't wait!! lol...

3 comments:

MARCIA said...

I was thinking the same thing except to one of the Hawaiian islands. Not Oahu or Maui, but one we haven't been to. I think I was thinking that because of the sucky weather we've been having. But just getting away would be fun no matter where we go.

NONU6 said...

That sounds like a fun idea!

Tala Motuliki said...

that sounds fun! I was looking trough a magazine yesterday and seen a day at the spa 199$ hahha I thought to myself..."man I wish!" that would be so fun. I've always wanted to try a warm mud bath! LOL