Saturday, May 8, 2010

MIL

This wonderful lady is my Mother in law...I hate to call her that because she really is just my 2nd mom! I want to express my love for you Linita. You have taught me to do anything I can for my children. You taught me to pay a full tithing, to be patient, to hope and have faith, fast and prayer and you will be blessed. You are one of thee MOST HUMBLEST WOMAN I know! You are always striving and living the gospel. I often see you on your knees in prayer and it's so humbling for me to see that. I learn so much from you. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for raising your son to love so strongly, & in the gospel, he is not perfect, but so perfect for ME! He cook, cleans and works hard for our family, and I have YOU to thank!You are also such a wonderful grandma, I LOVE IT. I am eternally grateful for your example of PURE LOVE to your children/grandchildren. Thank you for helping me become a better person. I love you! You deserve all the happiness in the WORLD, especially Mothers Day :)

5 comments:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

What an awesome post! It's so great to have such a wonderful MIL! I feel the same way about mine! Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day 2day!

MARCIA said...

That was such a beautiful post to Linda. She is really everything and more. I wish my MIL was more like her. You truely are blessed.

Brian N Sela Misinale said...

Awww Dianna She deseves this beautiful post cause I know exactly what your talking about... shes like my mom at work. She truly is a great example and like you iv learned so much from her! Ofa atu Ta!

carolineluvsulysses said...

oh yes I LOVE linda shes such an amazing woman!!! really great example to me... hey sela, she told us about her friend at work then i figured out it was u! lol she loves u and wanted to give u an invite to my sisters wedding... :) HAPPY MOTHERS DAY Di ur a great mom! i have to agree with marcia, i wish my mil was like her lol

IONGI FAMILY said...

GREAT POST AND SHE IS JUST THAT SUCH A SWEET PERSON