Sunday, April 25, 2010

Catch Up!

So tons of things have been happening, I just don't have time to write all of em down! So I'll start off with My eldest Ariana! Lately this 9 almost 10 yr old girl has been throwing me some attitude! lol..I check her now and then, because she really is such a sweetheart. But I constantly need to remind her how sweet she is so she'll stay that way...but 3-4 days ago she was realllly testing my nerves, and I sent her to her room for talking back to me and giving me attitude. So maybe a a half hour later I go to her room to see what she's doing...the door was closed and this is what I saw lookin down at her door!
Oh I thought this was hilarious. If you can't really see it, it says (LtoR) "I don't want to listen to you" Dont Come" and "Don't Enter" LMBO man I was crackin up reading these. When I walked into her room she was sleeping or else I would've smacked her face! No jk I think these lil outbursts of hers on paper are just funny..but I did talk to her later and she told me she only wrote that because she was upset with Jay and not me...GOOD ONE ARIANA! winks thumbs up! hahaha
Next thing that happened over the weekend was The 30th B'day Party for Cannon 2nd! This was my Great Grandma Ilaise's ward and she was one of the first ward members there. So it was an honor for our family to make a float in behalf of her and 5-6 others who were there 30 years ago. IT was really fun. WE made our float yellow in honor of Ilaise's fave color, and our theme was "beehives"...it turned out really cute and a lotta fun! We had our parade from Cannon 2nd to Jordan Park then we ate some yummy breakfast when we got there, the kids played tons of games, and we chatted with some people we haven't seen for years...it was awesome!
Then on this day which was Saturday it was a really busy day for me. First the parade, then Pulu's rugby game, then Jahna's shower, then Betsy & Teki sealing to Liz, then their eating...it was a crazy day! Came home and did my sharing time lesson...phewwww I am sooo pooped right now. I love the quote by Ghandi : "The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others." I really practiced just that this past weekend...I learned a lot about myself, I learned I CAN MULTI TASK, I CAN PRIORITIZE, AND I CAN ENJOY IT ALL AT THE SAME TIME! I loved this weekend, and I hope to be of more service in the future (please don't ask me to do anything) lol..jk! And that's all for now, just a lil catch up :)

4 comments:

MARCIA said...

Congratulations on learning something new this weekend. I knew you had it in you, you just liked to put it on me..lol j/k! But wow, I didn't know that you did all that, especially on Saturday. Crazy. The 30th anniversary was sooooo much fun. I too enjoyed talking with everyone and reppin for our wonderful Grandma Ilaise. It's funny how we as an extended familia always come together only for her. She has left a great legacy on so many lives. I love her and you too!! Oh and Nana with her notes. I was cracking up cause I could so see her doing this. She is so you...lol!!

Ane said...

The notes are too funny! Seriously girls aren't as rowdy but they sure do have major attitudes! lmbo!

Love the parade pics! So cute!

By the way, could you come over and help me organize my house, re-decorate, do some laundry, make some cookies and some dinner? lmbo!


Just kidding! Glad you are learning just how amazing you are!

Love you lots!

carolineluvsulysses said...

Thanks ANA u r one of the most loving people I kno! thanks again and sorry but I will be hittin u up again soon jus not for ungrateful people LOL

pwincessdi said...

Ur so sweet Kalo, thanks! Don't even hesitate...I love to help fun peeps who keep me lol!!