Wednesday, April 28, 2010
GRRRR
Okay so Utah weather freakin sucks!!! Seriously it's ALWAYS ALWAYS bi-polar! Last night I was sitting up watching t.v and I could hear the wind blowing really really strong, so I look out the window and it's kinda scary cause we have hugangous trees outside of our apts and they are hovering over our cars! So I'm always scared that one of the branches are gonna fall off and hit the cars...welllll One did...good thing it didn't hit any of ours or the neighbors cars, but it was right next to my neighbors ride...ughhhh it's near the end of April and we have this kinda sucky rain and snow, yes SNOW mixed weather! That's why I've always wanted to live in Cali, I know the cost of living is so expensive, but to me good weather is WORTH EVERY PENNY! I don't ski, I don't snowboard, I don't even go out sledding much cause I really don't like being cold...so why do I settle in Utah?...because of my family. If I could pick em all up and take em to So. Cal with me that would be ideal :) Until then all I can do is complain about the weather!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yes, Utah weather is definitely bi-polar! Can't wait for it to warm up already!
I too hate this weather.. I want to go and support my son in his sports but then I think K.J gets sick fast with this bi-polar weather so its tough!!LOL! As for the tree and the cars.. I too was afraid of that and thats why I told Toa that I wanted to park on the street and he was annoyed!!LOL! If anyone brings you hot chocolate and bread, do share!!
I feel ya! I am from UT & I STILL am not used to this weather....LOL:) I too would LOVE to live in So Cal...
Can you believe its snowing today. What the freak!! I told Serena that for her birthday we should go sledding. Wouldn't that be a memorable day. Who would've thought that you could have a winter birthday party in April. Crazy!! I say embrace the cold..woowhoo for water..LOL! I know you're cringing right now..ahahhaa
shut up Cia! lol..jk haha please don't do sledding, I hate this ugly weather!!! grrrrr even more today than yesterday!!
Post a Comment