Thursday, April 15, 2010

4 years later...

I can't believe it's actually taken me this long to go out to Louisiana. I have never been there and I'm so excited to go! Mazzie has been living out there for 4yrs!!! I couldn't even believe that when she told me OK 4YRS LATER! lol...I really am a good friend to her I promise! hahah in those first 2 years we were living in California and we had NO flying bennies at that time, and then the last two I've had a baby, and moved back to Salt Lake...and yeah just tons of things. But NOW NOW me and my Jelly are gonna head out that way and have a lotta fun! I know she's been awaiting my arrival for quite some time now, and I'm so excited to visit her and get to know her good friends out there too. I miss her so much, and I hope and pray that one day she'll come back to Utah! haha I'll update this later about our lil trip out there. We will be leaving Friday and returning Mon. Can't WAIT!! Durrty Durrty here I come, WATCH OUT NOW!! lmbo

4 comments:

Klarah said...

Sheesh.. what a good friend you are!!LOL! Just kidding! I know your and Mazzie are going to have a blast!! So is Chris when he finds out he will have to baby sit Jelly while you guys go out!!LOL!! Well I'm glad your going out there, you need a break from salt lake and Mazzie needs you therefore its the perfect time to head out there!! I know your going to enjoy your time out there! We'll miss ya!!:) Love ya..

Kassie said...

You're going to have so much fun and then lucky you, you get to come home to Utah to another amazing friend.. MOI! haha. Now, you'll just have to come to Florida after. Have a great time and give Mazzie a hug for us... safe travels..xoxo

Ane said...

Have fun! I am sure Mace can't wait!!

Love ya!

Tala Motuliki said...

awww i know shes excited! sounds like so much fun... mazzie is always a party! you guys are beautiful example of besties! Love ya!