So I know a lot of you haven't been gettin my updates. So I think what you have to do is at the very bottom of my post click on [subscribe posts] Hopefully that works our for ya'll :) If not sorry not even blogger knows what the problem is. Just check back every few days!!! thanks for followin ya'll!! :)
6 comments:
p.S.
it's at the very very bottom of my posts. Hope that helps!
Aaaww.. I was starting to think it was just me and you kept blocking me and then re-inviting me!!LOL!!! I dont like that feeling so fix it asapy!!!LOL!!! If not I refuse to follow you anymore!!LOL!! just kidding.. Guess I'm going to have to keep logging in through my email!!LOL!!
Sis, when you're a private blog, people won't get updates on your blog or your new posts because when private, it doesn't allow your blog to feed through :) Only way to fix it is to unblock it...xoxo
oh man that sucks. Cause i did go on blogger help and I followed this looong thing that people had been posting complaining about their blogs not being updated. And they said they were working on it. So yeah that was only a temp fix. But yeah maybe I'll go back to public...in a few months!! We'll see.
So you sent me the invite A LOOOOONG time ago, but this month's been crazy busy!! I finally LOGGED in! Thanks for the invite back to the AMAZING Otukolo Life!! =) Love ya Anna!
hahaha thanks VEEYAH...I almost deleted you! lmbo..no I'm off of private until they get the updating problem fixed on blogger, it's annoying. but what can ya do right :) love ya..come back to ZUMBA!!! We miss ya
Post a Comment