Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Running faster than my legs can carry ME!

Have you ever had sooo many things goin on in your mind and in your life...and then it all crumbled down on you in one second!? I feel like that happened to me today. I went to work, I cleaned the house, I visited inlaws, I solved some problems, I fed the kids, I deep cleaned my room, I gave baby a bath, and helped kids with homework....and now I'm so BLAH! My mind is running like a million miles a minute, and my body is still! lmbo I have so many things going on, and I'm excited about most of em...but I can't CONCENTRATE for the life of me to handle ONE task at a time! Ughhh it's irritating. But I need to remember I can't do EVERYTHING..and I also learned from today that things aren't always gonna go my way!! I don't like that at allllll...but I need to learn to let go and trust in others. I also am glad that I dropped everything to help my son with his homework...I even ignored Selini's screaming throughout the process! lol..ahhh the life of a mother! While I'm babbling on I have some great news! I'm pregnant!!!! SIIIIKE! hahaha man that was funny! No the great news is me and Pulu have talked a lot about our future. I'm so glad we sat down and broke things down. We are so excited for what the future holds for our lil family. I am grateful for my children and the help they render to me EVERYDAY. I know it may seem like I'm not grateful for what they do, and maybe I expect too much, but I do notice, and I do love and appreciate them very much. One of the great things we have started is reading the Book of Mormon as a family (from the beginning). It's fun to see my kids so into reading it. We are also gonna work on being kind to one another, we need to start speaking softly (hard one for me) But I know it starts with me. Oh the future is as bright as our faith!! My fave saying!!!!!!!! I know that things are happening maybe a lil too fast in my mind...but hopefully I can get focused and take it one day at a time!!! :)

5 comments:

Brian N Sela Misinale said...

I know exactly how you feel. My husband has to remind me to finish one thing before I start another. Its so nice to hear your family is reading the BOM, I just started this year and I LOVE IT so much! Its brought so much joy to my everyday life. Keep up the great work!

Kassie said...

I know exactly how you feel about the million miles a minute brains! I call 'em "hampsters in my head running around" lol

I was like OMG shes prego.. haha.. you dork! You are amazing, keep up all the hard work.. xoxo

Ane said...

Wow, you definitely need some Mexican food...good thing u are coming ova tomorrow so we can chillax! I can't wait to see ya! Love that y'all are reading the BOM!
It's the BOM! :) Thanks for sharing this post, you are an amazing mama and you inspire me! Love ya!

Tala Motuliki said...

I wish you were prego! that would be soo tight! LOL your too funny... but I feel the excitment in your house! I love the quote, "the future is as bright as our faith." miss you guys!

Klarah said...

Aaww.. Anna.. You are a great mommy whether selini is crying or not. I am glad you and Pulu talked about your future as well I always feel like once in awhile it is always good to do that and remind yourself every now and then of what your goal was that you set and to see how close you are of accomplishing it. Such a great post. I loved it.. As for the being prego.. I dont know cause your kind of moody!!LOL!! Just kidding!!
Love your ditzy self!!LOL!!