Thursday, March 4, 2010

WHAT AN OLD ACE! haha

Best place to eat EVER!!!1313 W. California Ave

Pj with his mommy "B'day Girl"


So we all decided that we would go to our local Glendale "MOM & POP" stop Hook 'N Ladder for my eldest sister Sulieta's Birthday. She is the big 32!!! Yup she's freakin old!! lol..jk Me and my sisters all met up at Hook since it's Eta's fave place to eat and we had a BLAST! Whenever we get together as sisters we go crazy, and are so loud, and just laugh laugh laugh. I love all my sisters. Eta is the oldest, and she's so much fun! I love her and I am so grateful for her example of love, support, and persistence! A lot of people know Eta, but they don't really KNOW KNOW her. She seems like a hard core don't eff with type of person. But she really is a softie, and she loves soo hard. I mean don't get her wrong you do get on her bad side and she will jack u up. But she plays the eldest sister role very well. Whatever she says goes. I love her personality and I love that I feel so comfortable and relaxed when she's around. She is a 2nd mother to me, and I am so grateful to have her in my life. She has been thru soo much, and she has taught me that no matter where life takes you, you can always count on your family to back you up and to be there for you NO MATTER WHAT! I love you Eta and I'm glad I chose you to be my big sister!! :)




5 comments:

Tala Motuliki said...

happy birthday eta!!! Love and mmiss you!!

Yo are right anna, she loves sooo hard! She is a really good big sis, I'm glad she is back. so glad im not on her bad side (yet) lol!

pwincessdi said...

Oh Tala you've been on her bad side a few times...lmbo jk haha!! She is so loving! Miss you guys! :)

Klarah said...

Eta is pretty scary!!LOL!! Just kidding.. but thanks for still motivating me to go to Zumba right after eating!! I was such a freakin slow ace that night!!LOL!! I think you all have a great quality but Eta's the softest of you all!!! I love it!! and I love you all!!:D

Trish. said...

I love your sister Eta, I remember seeing her on my mission. So nice to see a familiar face! I love Hook and Ladder too soooo many memories!!

Sinai said...

Don't ever ready you post like two weeks later. Happy Belated birthday to your sister. You are all very beautiful...just gorgeous girls! Aren't sisters the best? Sounds like y'all had fun. I need to check that place out. I've driven by but never stopped to check it out.