Monday, March 15, 2010

This Month


So I haven't updated a lot about what has happened this past month. First of all Mazzie came down from Louisiana to visit for her sisters baby's blessing, and her inlaws baptism...and of course to see me!! lmbo she was only here for a short visit, but the ONE night we spent together was a night to remember seriously!! Mazzie is always the LIFE of the party and she definitely put it down at Alexis' wedding reception! Man it was hilarious!! I wish I had the video to post on here of Mazzie droppin it like 15 times NO JOKE str8 to the floor and back up and just being the fuhreak that she is, it was sooo much FUN!! I will never forget that memorable night, I'm sure all the miko's won't forget her moves either hahahahaha!!!
Another thing that happened was my potluck with my other BF Ane! We decided we would hava a lil get together and so we met up at her house and I made something very delicious called Mexican Chicken Casserole: It's soo easy really even for me!! lol.

Vegetable oil cooking spray
1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
1 (10-ounce) can tomatoes
1 whole chicken, cooked, boned, and chopped or 4 cups leftover cooked chicken
Unsalted butter, for greasing pan
1 (11 1/2-ounce) package flour tortillas
2 cups shredded Cheddar
Directions
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 13 by-9-inch pan with the cooking spray.
In a large bowl, stir together the 3 kinds of soup and the tomatoes. Stir in the chicken.
Layer the tortillas and the chicken mixture in the pan, beginning and ending with tortillas. Sprinkle the cheese over the casserole and bake for 30 minutes.
Ane made some homemade scrumptious Tacos (like the street taco stands) those kinda tacos, which were soo yummy! She also made dessert which was Brownies, and fruit salad!! mmm good! Ane is such an awesome listener, she is so patient, kind and I love her desire to serve her family! It was nice catchin up with her & her family.
AND last but not least!...MY ZUMBA INSTRUCTOR is PREGO!!! yay she had said they were ready to have a family, so I'm so happy for her...but nervous that she may be leaving us! It's okay tho I'm more happy for her being prego. I believe it's thee best blessing ever to be a MOM :) And that's about all in my life so far that I can think of. Great times so far for sure!

4 comments:

Kassie said...

I so need to try this recipe soon.. thanks for sharing! :) xoxo

pwincessdi said...

Kass you'll love it, it's soo simple and mm good!!! :)

Klarah said...

Thats sounds good!! I dont want to attempt to cook it cause I hate cooking but if you make more be sure to let me taste it!!!LOL!! Oh yeah.. Mazzie was pretty CRAZY that night, I had to repent on Sunday for allowing my kids to watch that!!LOL!! Just kidding!!

VEEYAH said...

Oooh MACE! Droopin' it like it's HOTT! I have YET to see that! Haha!!

Love casseroles of all kinds...thanks for sharing!