- Got our tax
- Got a new Chrysler Pacifica
- Got a haircut!
- had a GNO dinner w/ Kass, Cia and Betsy (our entertainer)
- Went with Pulu to get all his ortho info
- Worked from home & I love it
- Served in my new calling as 2nd counselor in Primary and it's so much fun
- Went to Nana & Jays SEP conference and they both are doing well. Buuuut they both suck at handing in their homework...reality check, I need to get more organized!
- 1st Valentines Day that Pulu didn't do anything creative for me, it's weird..but I'm not sad about it, just shocked.
I'm sure I'm missing a lot more that has gone on. This month has just been a whirlwind. So many good things have been happening, that I'm scared that something is gonna bite me in the bum! Pulu and I have truly been blessed. Our kids have been a lil bit of a struggle right now, just because I feel like I haven't really gotten things in order at home. I am slowly organizing each part in my home. It's extremely tuff trying to do this, with a baby who is so attached and knows faces now. And everytime I walk out of the room she is crying hysterically. But I am making this my personal goal for this coming up week to get my house in order!!!
"Establish a house, even a house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God" (Doctrine & Covenants 88:119).
Seriously this is what I need to do. I hope I can be a better example to my kids and my husband. My hubby and I were talking in Sacrament today and we were like we need to go to the temple every week...and funny thing was the speaker spoke about temple worthy people need to visit the temple often. Wow that was amazing huh! Anywho as I blabber on, just want to wish all u out there who are reading my blog a happy valentines day! Love ya :)
6 comments:
Happy Valentines Day! Thanks again for watching ALL the kids. I was begging Gabby to go to sleep for me on Saturday and she wouldn't. Uggh I guess she likes to sleep with everyone but me. I think she likes to bother me at the most inconvient times and secretly likes to see me mad dog her..lol!!
Love your new car, you need to take me cruising. Good luck with your organizing this week. I try everyday, but no luck..hahaha
Glad that February is such a blessing for your family! It's my favorite time of year...better than Christmas....almost! lol! So glad you have a new car! I love the SEP thing...definitely a funny memory you will have..hahaha! I feel ya on getting the house organized..for me it only lasts a few days and then BAM! It's disorganized! hehe!
I love the pics! Selini and Gabby look so cute! have a wonderful President's Day!
Hi Dianna just wanted to stop and tell you I love reading your blogs they motivate me to be more orginized in my home... hoi i need a PT job to make time for my home thanks for sharing!
Thanks ya'll for your love and for reading...Sela how are you? U need to blog!! LOVE YA'll
What an amazing month Anna that is so awesome and I'm so happy for your family! I can't wait to see the new hair do, the ride and the family love you so much!
LOVE the hair!!! You've been a busy little bee... dinner was so fun.. I love laughing like that!!
Post a Comment