Friday, February 19, 2010

++++++

I wanted to blog real quickly about a quote one of my friends wrote on her fb status:
"A positive person does accept the negative, but they just refuse to dwell on it!"
I love that quote! I needed to hear that, because I can't believe I'm even giving these "women" the pleasure of reading this...but it needs to be said, because lately it's been hard for me to be positive. Because there are "women" that seriously STALK my life! I don't know how to get rid of them, I don't know what I do that makes them talk about me, I don't know what it is about me that they are obsessed with??...BUT they are! So from this day forward I am accepting them! Because I don't want to be in their negative realm anymore. I can't change them, I can't stop them from talking about me....so I will accept their faults with a smile and hopefully they will move on and GROW UP!

12 comments:

Ane said...

Still....just like Jr. High huh? Sheeesh....they really need to grow up! And yes, don't waste your time stressin over their BS! It's crab syndrome at it's best...they will just keep trying to pull you down...Thanks for sharing this..I Love the quote and we can't wait to see you all!

Love ya!

IONGI FAMILY said...

great quote!!! To the HATER HATE ON!!! for reals!!! thanks for the quote now to cut it in vinyl lol good for u

Sinai said...

Love the quote!!! Obviously you are living a life they wish they had for them to be stalking and talking! Life is to be lived, not spent worrying about what others think!!! Seriously!!!

Klarah said...

Amen sistah!!LOL!! I agree completely!! Your such a great person.. who wouldnt want to know you?!?!LOL!!

Halli said...

Anna, I'm glad you wrote about it, it's nice to get it out and move on. You and your family were the bizz back in the day, so I can see why they are all still so obsessed. Greatness never fades! I'm happy to hear you're moving on and moving up! Best of luck! =P

Kassie said...

OMG, you're at least nice enough to call them women! Seriously. More like voulchers who feed off peoples lives and pick apart them to fulfill their appetite for gossip and to justify their own insecurities and misery! Stupid beeotches! Luckily I'm 3000 miles away.. You're a great person and friend and bump all the BS haters.. But like I told you, enough is enough! Life was so much better when I never knew they existed! I can't stand people like them.. Just punch 'em in the ugly face next time you see 'em! People like that can't be talked to... Just need a good ass whoopin. ;) come visit soon!!

Anonymous said...

OMG SIS I TOTALLY AGREE WITH KASSIE...LOL I LOVE THAT QUOTE THAT'S BEAUTIFUL.... YOUR AN AMAZING FRIEND AND THEY MAD CAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO BE A PART OF THERE LIFE... FREAKING HATERS... JUST SEND THEM OUT HERE SO THAT I CAN FEED THEM TO THE ALLIGATORS AND THERE ARE SO MANY DITCHES I CAN DUMP THEM OFF TOO SO I PROMISE THEY WON'T FIND OUT WHO DID IT...HA HA HA LOL J/K SORRY YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS BUT YOU ROCK ANNA AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH... YOUR LIFE IS SO IMPORTANT THEY GOTTA KEEP YOU IN THEY MOUTH, TO YOU HATERS IF YOUR READING THIS I'M GOING TO FREAKIN RUN YOU OVER WITH MY DAD'S TRUCK WHEN I GET TO UTAH... HA HA HA YEAH MY MOMMA TAUGHT ME REAL WELL...LOL LOVE YOU ANNA! ONLY YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT LAST COMMENT...LOL

Kassie said...

LOL @ Macy! Oh I told Ray we're going to come visit you next year for Mardi Gras! Aww, I love that your my husbands family! :) cause I wouldn't wanna be ran over by your Mommas truck! Hahaha Your momma is the best and I'm her favorite in-law!lmao, no for real!

Anna, here is a quote I just heard from my sister "there comes a point in life when you get tired of chasing everyone and trying to fix everything, but its not giving up. Its realizing you don't need certain people and the drama they bring"

You can't fix arrogant or stupid.. :)

Kassie said...

Not that you were trying to ever "chase" them, but yah, you know what I mean! Hahaha

Kassie said...

Not that you were trying to ever "chase" them, but yah, you know what I mean! Hahaha

pwincessdi said...

Thanks for your concern & love.. I'm really just over it :)

pwincessdi said...

P.S.
love the positive vibes...even urs Mace..just didn't wanna keep the cycle going ya know :) UR SOO THE FUNNIEST BESTEST GAL I'VE EVER KNOWN! Besides Eta haha..and maybe Kass is a contender lmbo psychos! gotta love ya'll tho!! :)