Experiences that last a lifetime. Welcome to my world!! :)
Friday, February 19, 2010
Heads UP!!!
I am going private. It's just best to keep the ones that I don't want reading my blog outta my life for good! So please send me your email addys!! One LOVE! :)
Hahahaha.. well your such a motivation.. i should do the same but I dont have stalkers like you!!LOL!! In case you dont remember my emails.. its the one I IM you from!!LOL!! klarah.motuliki@yahoo.com
you'd think once you were married the drama would end right? I haven't been up on the blogging spots lately but I'm glad I caught this before you went private. Don't forget this one please! kaufana@gmail.com
11 comments:
add me to the list. hallitaukiuvea@gmail.com
u should know mine. pwincessc@msn.com
Hahahaha.. well your such a motivation.. i should do the same but I dont have stalkers like you!!LOL!! In case you dont remember my emails.. its the one I IM you from!!LOL!! klarah.motuliki@yahoo.com
u know mine..in case u deleted it...lol! her it is..
kenzkween at hotmail dot com
hEY MY BFF SO SORRY YOU HAVE TO DO THIS MAN,... MINE IS PWINCESSMACE@YAHOO.COM
FREAKIN STALKERS MINES IS SISILIAIONGI@MSN.COM
please add me for i beat u upp! Lol
Kween_luv@hotmail.com
you'd think once you were married the drama would end right? I haven't been up on the blogging spots lately but I'm glad I caught this before you went private. Don't forget this one please! kaufana@gmail.com
See ya at zumba tomorrow? WOOHOO!
ooh add me... and also email me so I can add u, u will b the only one cuz I havent asked for anyone elses ha ha luv u DI
athenatolika@gmail.com
Add us 2:) emisinale@yahoo.com thanks!
Me too...
Post a Comment