Sunday, February 21, 2010
FREEEEE!!!
Free from lurkers, ish talkers, noseys, free to say and do whatever...well not whatever, but not worry if it's gonna be talked or judged about. If u are reading this u have been invited to read this. And I like it that way. However I did like that others who I didn't know at all would tell me my blog inspires them, or that they love reading my blog. But I would rather be safe and drama free having it open to invited readers only. So be ready to read some real deep personal stuff...afterall I'm trusting you guys to keep this private! lmbo jk! I will post later on about my decisions to go back to school, and what not. I would right now, but my kids are not feeling too well...so I must go and tend to their needs, and come back and blog when they are napping :) Thanks for reading my blog and making the CUT! ahahahahaha :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Whew! I am SO relieved I made the CUT!
Thanks for pickin me too...lol! Love reading your blogs
Post a Comment