
He came home and said " Mom I have a surprise for you", I said, " What is it?" He said "I love you mom, here." My son at times will drive me NUTz!! But he is always thinking of me. He told me he bought this at his school store and he had been saving his "star bucks" for it. Isn't he a sweetheart!! I love my lil valentine!! :)
7 comments:
Awwww...Jay you are too cute! I love that he had his mind set on them and that he saved up his bucks to get you that! You are a wonderful mommy!
This is too cute! I love and miss ya Jay! This is so sweet didnt know it was in ya Jay;.... Ha ha j/k you rock Jay that is so nice and thoughtful of you just like your daddy he always loved spoiling Anna since Highschool days I got to reap the benefits as well he bought me lots of candy thinnking it was for Anna...lol love ya Pulu!Good Times!
Aaaww... How cute!! Jay does have his ways of making sure you know that he loves you, even though at times it doesnt seem like it!!LOL!! That is why being a mother is truely a blessing!!
How cute.. I can't wait till Toa can do cute things for me like that! hahahaha.. be nice to Jay.. lol..Dinner before I go k sunshine?
Awww, Jay is so cute. You were crying huh? I can see that your eyes are a lil red in the picture. And you tease me..LOL! But it is the small things that kids do that make all the big things disappear. Good job Jay!!
Oh and I love Jays new smile!!! hahaha
SO SWEET!!!CUZZ UR AN AWESOME MOMMA!!!
Post a Comment