
Last Wed I called my boss and told her that I couldn't do this working thing anymore. I cried and told her how nice they have been to me, but that I don't have a babysitter anymore. I was telling her how extremely hard it's been to try and find a sitter for Selini everyday, and I hate leaving her with different people everyday. & that I feel that she has no stability, no schedule, no idea what's going on. Then our car was out of commish, the house was always untidy, my kids were acting up, and not doing their chores. So I need to stay home and take care of them & home! My boss Linda said she really doesn't wanna see me go, and she said to take the rest of the week off and think about it, and then call her on Monday to discuss my decision. So that weekend Pulu and I were in Maui for our ten year anniversary...and it seemed fitting because I needed this break! Well while we were there my boss text me (which she's never done) and she said they really don't want me to leave and that she and Nancy (another woman frm HR) came up with several different options. They said that I could Stay home and work from home!!! Yes I couldn't believe it! She said that I would need to come into work for atleast 2 hrs on Mon & Weds and that Nancy would pick me up until we had a working car! She said that if I had no sitter that I could bring Selini in and they would watch her while I cover the phones!! WOW WOW WOW..so many emotions going on in my head, tears start rollin down my cheeks. Pulu is saying what what what??...I read him what the 4 pages of text says and he's like WOW ur work really likes u! So my decision was easy, I decided to STAY with my job! I'm so grateful that I am able to stay home and if I need to go in I can go in at anytime and leave at anytime. This is truly a blessing! I can't believe how wonderful my boss is, she's always been understanding and there for me. I thank Heavenly Father for allowing me to stay and help out my lil family. This is truly a blessing from him :) I get the best of BOTH worlds I guess!!!
8 comments:
Wowzers! What a huge blessing indeed, you deserve it sis! Your boss is wonderful too! I am so glad that they were willing to help you out in any way they can. If you ever need anything let me know, I know we are like out here in Kearns, but I really would love to help out in any way that I can!
Loves ya!
Ane
Yes totally agree with Ane this is a huge blessing and you totally deserve it! Your a great Mom and I love that about you your always putting your family first. Wish I was closer to help but I love ya and I'm still a phone call away. You have an awesome job you always have been a great employee thanks for being an example to us love your guts!
What a huge blessing! See you this week.. woo hoo...
oh my heck! Im crying right now!! LOL! that is sooo good anna! Im so happy that they love you that much! thats amazing! You must be just as good at work as you are at home!!! congrats! im so happy for you and selini!
AWESOME!! I'm so so so thrilled for you! What a blessing.. I would be crying too.. Yay!!
How come I find out about all this on your blog...hello I'm your sister!! LOL Well now you're a WAHM!! Woooowhooo, you are such a blessing to all who know you, sometimes..lol j/k you really are. Congratulations. Love ya
That is awesome! Shows everyone what type of person you are...someone people don't want to lose! That's such an awesome blessing for you and your family! Congrats!
I am so happy for you Anna that's great!!! best wishes, in all u do, I agree with everyone above me ur such a great person!!! and it shows through ur work not wanting to let u go!!!
Post a Comment