So the challenge was to run up this freakin 10 mile hill (thanks Kass) and then tube your way down and then tag your partner and they had to do the same thing!! Boy oh boy it was HHHHHAAAARRRRDDD!! I mean I was like almost all the way up when my legs were like shaking to go up anymore! ahaha it was definitely a fun challenge and I would love to go back again when there's more snow! So let me know Kass...cause Sugarhouse is a lil dangerous with the billions of people that go there every year. Us 8 that showed up are prally gonna take this whole thing, cause that's how dedicated we are!! :P hahaha we got a one point advantage WOO HOO!! JK I'm juss messin with you other losers!! Can't wait for the next challenge :) BRING IT! hahahaha
6 comments:
Hahahaha!!! Looks like so much fun!!!! Next one I'll be there for sure. Had a funeral to attend :(
Too bad I couldn't join this challenge, next year for sure! I definitely need it! :D Well I gotta go get me some more cheesecake and Ice cream see ya! :D lol! jk!
How fun! Only you and your camera catching people falling down hills...lol!
IT was so fun.. even after standing in the cold for an hour.. I wasn't cold AT ALL.. hahahaha! Poor Bets.. I tld you that hill is NO joke! It is actually more fun running in the snow and sledding down it than walking down in 110 degree weather.. Great job..
Aaww... looks like you guys had a blast!!:D You guys are a great motivation team!! I wish I was that motivated.. when I think of true dedication and motivation, I think of you and your ability to juggle everything going on in your life as well as working out!!:) Thats amazing!! Love it and love ya..
Post a Comment