Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Program

Jay had his Christmas musical program at school Tues. It was soooo cute! Now I know I have to buy a video camera to catch all the memories that pics just cannot do justice for!! He sang a song about a Christmas mouse and he was shakin and movin it was sooo freakin cute! Ariana's program is tomorrow...Oh I can't wait!! I love this time of year :)

4 comments:

Ane said...

How cute!! Irie and Sela's is tomorrow! I can't wait, it's gonna be cute/hilarious! They just had a program last night at church it was hilarious..I will post the video soon...;D

Nikia, May and da kids said...

I'm actually looking for Polynesian blogs to follow. i tried looking for Samoan blogs too because I am one, but they don't update. Mind if I follow your adventures?

When I follow blogs, the criteria for them are simple: 1 - be you and usually with the Polynesians that means, be your funny self, 2 - it helps to be LDS = ) and 3 - be real. most people think their lives are so boring and they probably are but I'm sure we can all find ways to laugh at ourselves.

May
check us out sometime

pwincessdi said...

Ane aren't they soo fun!! I love it.
Hello Nikia I don't mind at all....I love meeting new people thru blogging, its a great inisight to know other peoples lives are similar except for the details. Anyway ur more than welcome to laugh on my blog anytime haha

MARCIA said...

Jay was soooo cute. I got him on video for awhile. I'll have to show him, so he can laugh at himself!