Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Just Me..

I have lots of things going on that I need to blog about. First things first. Last Sunday Ariana sang in our Primary Program to the 3rd verse of I lived in Heaven. She did an amazing job. I was so teary eyed throughout the whole program. She also gave a talk on baptism that she wrote herself, and my lil nephew TJ gave such a heartfelt talk on Eternal Families as well. It brought me to tears. After our church, we headed over to my moms ward because she is the Primary President and they had their Primary Program going on too. My mom has been stressing about this for MONTHS! She did an absolute wonderful amazing job. It was seriously one of the BEST programs I have ever seen. She had each class do an object lesson as if they were in class, and they talked about eternal families...then at the end the last class got up and the teacher pointed to one girl at the one end of the room and another one at the opposite end and asked the kids in her class how can we bring these two girls together without them touching?...then one girl said we can make a human chain and link our arms together. It was so cute and then all the kids got up and linked arms and sang "families can be together" Then the teacher said yes we can bind things in earth which are in heaven forever! It was such a tear jerker! My mom did an awesome job, and about everyone was ballin their eyes out.
Also my husband and I along with the kids have been practicing with the "Ika Choir" for a fireside on Sunday which Sen. Orrin Hatch will be speaking at. We are singing 2 songs, and 3-4 prelude songs...The songs that we are singing are tear jerkers and I love em. I don't know if I can sing it without crying, but I'll try. If you would like to come, please come and support. We are singing this Sunday night at 7pm at the Tongan Stake Center.
Last but not least Pulu has officially started Delta Training and is in his 2nd week. He loves it, and we are so blessed he was able to get his name cleared...and things are finally getting back to normal...although we are BROKE, we are counting our blessings.
P.S.
My weight loss journey is going great. I haven't been able to workout as much this past week, because my lil Seli Bean has been sick, but I've been able to watch what I eat. There is a book that Oprah is promoting it's called "Eat, Drink and Live Healthy"by Willett, Walter C. they have it at Walmart for $10.44 it's a Harvard Medical study that helped pear shaped and apple shaped people to learn what is good to eat for your body type. My mom is buying it today and I'm gonna read it, and then give it to her to read. Anyway I haven't weighed myself yet, but I'll keep you posted!! :)

11 comments:

IONGI FAMILY said...

You busy Lady you!!! I heart primary programs they are so fun to watch lol!!! wow choir huh? go girl!!!

Kassie said...

:) You're so cute!! Maybe we'll come check out the fireside.. is the Tongan stake center the one by my in-laws??

Jobi Niu said...

I love Primary programs I'm choked up the whole time!! How cute that Ariana sang and TJ gave a sweet talk.. Awww. LOVE it! That's great that your Mom's program went good, she's probably so happy it's over..

pwincessdi said...

Yes Kass it's the one by your inlaws. Come if you can would love to see all my blogging friends!!! :)
Yes Jobi my mom is soo soo happy it's over! haha
Silia, what you know bout the Ika choir?!! hahaha I don't sing, but it's my hubbys family and I love my inlaws soo yeah :)

Sinai said...

Anna -- busy woman you are! I love Primary programs! I'll be sure to make it to the fireside this weekend. Excited and looking forward to hearing you guys sing!

MARCIA said...

I'm so there, with kids and all. Nana and TJ did so good. I loved being able to watch them with another ward, it was way cute!! Good luck this Sunday. Please try not to cry cause then I will, and that's not cute!!

pwincessdi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ane said...

Yeah both of you Bleese don't gry the ugly cry! lol!

Ane said...

Hahahahaha! jk! Well, I am totally THERE! I have no excuse cause it's just down the street! DANG! Just gotta put the kids to bed at 6:30 pm and head ovah...heheehe! SEE you there! Oh and thanks again for coming over yesterday we all had fun!

pwincessdi said...

Ane!! LMBO watch u be the first one to cry! haha..please come, I forgot to tell Kathy, but I dunno if she'll come, since she's not MORMON! lmbo jk...I'll call her, she better come! NE WHO last night was really fun, all that was missing was Mace! I love when we get together, you crack me up!! :) Ilaisaane looked so dang cute! Did you like her outfit we got her?

pwincessdi said...

Thanks for the support Sinai! :) Please invite tons of people, the fireside should be really good. Cia, I all ready know I'm gonna cry so juss bring a towel for yourself, cause you know how you cry!! hahah jk! love ya sis, always soo supportive! :)