Ariana taking a pic with a witch who was at her vanity..the witches are just too cute!
So anywho after they found all the witches you turn it into the Nahborhood Bakery and they give you a chocolate chip cookie for a quarter. My kids were so excited. I let them get some hot chocolate to go along with it. B4 that tho, since it took us soo long to find Ms. Witchy Poo, we decided to have the kids go on a pony ride. OMG they had soo soo much fun.
Jay came around each time posing like this! haha he loved it
Ariana was a natural..she wants us to buy them a pony now! haha
We had a really fun time, and I told Ariana that next time only me and her will go, cause we wanted to look inside all the shops, they are soo cute! They are expensive, but I think you need to splurge every now and then :) I love spending time with my familia...oh and Selini slept the whole time while Pulu was strolling her along, and can I tell you Pulu was like way into the witch hunt! It was funny!!
3 comments:
Oh how fun I've been wanting to g down there for years and still NOTHING!! Love the pix's!!
HOW FUN!! WHAT A GREAT IDEA!! WILL HAVE TO TRY THAT OUT AND YES I LOVE THE SHOPS THERE TOO BUT WILL HAVE TO GO WITHOUT THE HUBBY SO I CAN SPLURGE FREELY LOL =)
How Fun!! I really wanted to take my boys while we were out there but there dad said no!! Like always!!LOL! Well anywho I think that I will still go just not with bubs because I think the kids and I will enjoy it!! Thanks for sharing! It looks like your kids didnt want to leave!! Family time is always the best time!!!:)
Post a Comment