Kassie, the one who inspires me 2 always want to do & give more to others! She was the leader of our "Save the Susu's" team.
I had to blog about the Making Strides walk for Breast Cancer. When I first heard about it,I wasn't going to do it, only because I thought what difference am i really making, by walking? So after going on their website and making a personal donation...I felt like I need to do this walk, not only for the cancer patients, but for the scientists trying to find a cure, for the nurses who have to take care of these sick patients, for the mothers, fathers, sisters, bros, aunts, grandmas, etc who have lost someone to breast cancer, and for ALL WOMEN!! I was so humbled during the walk. I was noticing a lot of women who had sashes (which meant survivor) and I wanted to cry looking at some of them who were smiling but yet had no hair, or were losing hair. It made me so grateful for my health and just gave me a different perspective on things in life. I want to get as many people as I can next year to come out and walk, because it does make a difference. People see and take notice and then take action. I'm so glad I was able to experience this, and I will from now on be making strides against breast cancer!! JOIN ME FOR NEXT YEAR!!
1 comment:
Well I am so proud of you Anna!! You did keep me going!! So of course I enjoyed it so much that I am for sure joining you next year!!:) I to felt the same way about seeing the people with there slashes!! They kept me going!!! Oh and Im jacking your song!!LOL!!! I come to blog just to hear this song!!LOL!! Just kidding!!!
Post a Comment