So Me and Pulu had the honor of going to see Richie Spice LIVE! Pulu's cousin Tani and his friend Vita Hoko have been doing some promotions for quite some time now, and they got Richie to come out to Park City! WOW I was so excited. I love pretty much ALLLL of his songs and if you haven't heard him sing, go youtube him and listen to one of the best reggae artists sing! My favorite songs he sings is "Brown Skin" & "Groovin my girl" and he sang both of em this night. We had a lotta fun & I hope they can get him to come out here to Salt Lake!!
5 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun- Groovin' My Girl is my all time favorite song!! Reminds me of when Ray and I started dating... LOL.. um, next time can you let me know of these things? hahaha
We did, I love live music, it's juss so much better...awww the dating days!! Well now I know you are a fan of roots...and I'll be sure to let you in on all the events :)
Aww my hubby and I need date nights like this! You are so right, live music is an experience! And so much fun!
So, we checked out Star Bar last night, there was a weird rock band playing last night, but I guess Wednesday;s are Reggae nights! Let us know next time you go, we'll go too.. :)
Kass for sure I'll let ya know...haha What you didn't wanna stay and rock out for your anniversary with the weirdos? HAHAHA
Post a Comment