
So as you all know I have been working out with my "LPC" (liberty park crew) walking around Liberty Park Wed & Fri. I've also been hitting Golds Gym with my mom the rest of the week besides Sunday of course. And I have lost a total of 6lbs so far! I'm so happy about it :) I don't know how many inches...but I'm sure I'll continue to keep dropping if I stay at it. Slowly but surely is my motto!!
Last night I went with Betsy, Lacey, and Bets cousin to meet up with a great blogging friend of mine Silia...We caught the 8 o'clock session at the WVC rec ZUMBA class...let me tell you, it was really a fun time! I had so much fun, and I loved it. I'm more of a "take classes" type of person anyway...cause I have so much fun doing the moves, I forget I'm burning calories...So thank you Silia for inviting me, I can't wait to see ya on Sat Morning!! :)
While in this process of working out, I struggle with what to eat, what to eat?...Constantly reading labels..and I thought, you know what, I'm just gonna go with my instincts and eat what I think is good, (and not junk) but watch my portions. I'm excited to see my results...and my family is as well. My kids are my cheerleaders and Pulu of course is such a great supporter (tryna be my trainer) annoying at times haha...but I'm glad he helps me out! I feel good everytime I come back from the gym or from walking around the park. It's always nice to meet new people too. And I want to thank all the new people I have met, because they all have the same goal as me, and that is to live a happier, healthier life! I'm glad I am able to share this goal with you friends...it makes working out so much more fun! Thanks for all the advice, and support, and friendship! here's to things lookin up!!! WOO HOO
4 comments:
That's AWESOME Dianna! Keep up the hard work, and you'll continue to see great results! :)
Congrats on the 6lbs. I know for sure you've lost inches too. I know you will accomplish your goal, cause when you set your mind on something you always focus and get it done!! Keep lookin up sis!!!
Yay Anna!! I am so proud of you!! Keep at it!! Im sure you lost a few inches cause I can already see it!!:) Congrats on losing 6lbs so far!!:)
YAY FOR 6LBS LIGHTER U GO GIRL!! UR LOOKIN GOOD ANYWAYS!! HAD A GREAT TIME WITH YA TOO UR THE BEST KEEP IT UP!!! WE CAN DO THIS!! SCARED OF UR SEXY MOVES LOL =)
Post a Comment