Sunday, September 20, 2009

~FAMILIES R FOREVER~

Keila & his sons
September 19, 2009 Keila, Sina, Vita, Damian, Nasio, and Asaeli Otukolo were sealed for all time and eternity as a family in the Salt lake City Temple.
What a beautiful, wonderful opportunity it was for me and Pulu to witness this family seal their family together. It was such a beautiful sealing, and I couldn't stop crying my eyeballs out! It always gets me when the children come in to be sealed to the parents. It's the most emotional time for the parents (esp. the mothers). I am so honored and grateful that I am able to witness such beautiful communions. This one was extra special because it's Pulu's baby brother and his wife is not only my lil sis inlaw she's my sister! I love Sina so much, she has come such a long way, and she is the glue that holds the family together. She has grown in so many ways, not just spiritually, but in everything as a woman, friend, mom, sister, person! Keila as well, he is such a great dad, and I admire his admiration for his family to always be better, get better, and do better attitude! They have taught me so much as an outside person looking in. I love their children as my OWN and would do anything for those boys. It was so funny when we were in the sealing room, waiting for the boys to come in, Vita (Keila& Sina's eldest) looked in seen Pulu and then gave him a wink! It was the cutest thing! hehehe I love the Otukolo Family of 6!!! CONGRATS :)

3 comments:

MARCIA said...

Love the pictures...priceless!!

Tina Tuakoi said...

What a beautiful post Dianna, and the pictures capture the moment beautifully!

Congratultions Keila and Sina on your huge accomplishment, there's no GREATER feeling then knowing your family is eternal! :)

IONGI FAMILY said...

HOW SWEET!!!