I'm excited to watch "NEW MOON" and I've all ready got my tickets...thanks to my sis inlaw. I can't wait to watch this one, and I'm sure it will piss me off...but that's okay cause Edward makes up for that!! :) Anywho I posted the "NEW MOON" song it's so beautiful watch it, and the quotes ugggh makes me wanna watch the movie today! haha Anywho just a lil excitement I'm feeling 2day!! hahaha Have a great day!!!

5 comments:
Have you read the books Diana?
I haven't read them all yet..I hear the books are even better than the movies. I don't know I have never really like Vampire--stuff...But have fun!
Ok I tried reading them. I read the first one, but I don't like her as an author...I am one of the "FEW" that love the movie better! haha I just can't stand how she details every single thing...I dunno...that's just me. But I know what is gonna happen in the 2nd book, cause my sis is a fan of all the books..so I know I won't like what I see in the movie...but I'm just happy to be going opening night :)
I definitely am going thru the recession but I HAVE TO get tickets. I know these books are for kids or whatever but I loved them. Can't wait. Where are you guys watching "New Moon"?
Gateway Theatre the 11:59pm showing in the "TEAM JACOB" theatre! It should be a lotta fun! & yes we are in a recession too...and that's why my sis in law helped out the needy (ME) haha I feel u!! :)
Post a Comment