So there's been a lot going on with me since babys birth! I feel a lil overwhelmed! I mean after having her I thought okay let me get started on getting things back to normal!! Well that's non existent now. I have given up on "NORMAL" hahaha Selini is a really good baby, it's just that with the other 2 kids I feel that my time is minimal. So I've been working on getting my teeth all updated and outta the way, I am trying to get on an exercise routine, Pulu has to get that mis-demeanor taken care of b4 he starts his class at Delta. I'm working on my monthly goals, and so today I did absolutely
NOTHING!!!!! I sat home and just did nothing! No cleaning, no laundry, just sat around and took care of the baby! I think I have too much on my plate, and I need to take things Sssslooow! I really am glad I took a day OFF! I tend to do overwhelm myself a lot...and then I don't get anything done! So I've decided to work on ONE thing at a time! And I want to just focus on my weight loss. I think it's the best thing I can do for myself and a good example for my kids to follow.
On a positive note...Pulu gave the baby a bath today for the 1st time since she was born (7 weeks ago!!!) lol..I know he's terrible! His excuse was he was scared cause she's so small...right cause you didn't have 2 other kids b4 that you did bathe!! hahaha how quickly men 4get! Anywho it's not as bad as he thought it would be. Although me and Ariana had to get her towel, sponge, clothes, diaper, brush, and lotion he did the rest!! haha
Update on my wisdom teeth: I am healing well..I can tell cause the swelling came down a lot, I'm still a lil sore...but I did eat chicken alfredo, and it didn't hurt! So all is good. I have one more appt. w/ my dentist for a filling, and then I will be good to go for another 6 months!! (pat on the back for me) lol..
Update on Jay: He started school today and he did so well. Funny story I have to share...We were in his class and as the kids were coming through the door, I was introducing them to Jay. Well this lil girl came up to Jay and was like Hi I'm Adriana I am gonna be such a good friend to you, and she kept going on and on talking to Jay...and Jay finally looks at her (cause he wouldn't look at her) and says quietly "Get away from me" LMBO!! I was like excuse me can you be nice, and he's like, "I don't like girls"...oh I had to write this down to remember forever, so when the time comes when he is liking girls I can read this to him!! hahaha Anyways Jay is in 1st grade and his teachers name is Mrs. Alldredge and she's really nice and he likes her a lot. I'm so happy he's in school!! :P
3 comments:
Well, I gotta say..you are looking mahhhhvelous after having baby---SERIOUSLY! Me and my hubs are going to the gym in the AM--before the kids are awake. Then I am taking the kids walking in the afternoon. Let's keep motivating each other, I need it! ;) lol! Sometimes as a mom you NEED to take time to enjoy your baby especially when they are small...and please let me know if there is any way I can help you! The girls LOVE, LOVE, LOVE playing with your kiddies! Kiss baby for me! Glad you got your teeth done!--love ya!
oh thank u annie!! I don't feel mahhhvalous, but I will take the compliment and run with it hahahaha!! I'm so proud of you and Kenneth...that is so sweet that he's gonna exercise with u! Me and Pulu use to do that in Cali. I can't wait to start working out and doing classes and what not at Golds Gym! My goal is to lose 40lbs by January!! So maybe I'll put a pic of me up now, and then in Jan. the "NEW" & improved *ME* U do it too, we'll do that together!! :) Good luck to u and ur hubbs!! I'll ttyl!! love ya
P.S.
What gym do ya'll go to? I might join u here and there if it's Golds!!
LOL!!! Well Toa gave me the same excuses about batheing our boys!! Oh as for your teeth, Im so glad you are getting that out of the way cause toothe aches has got to be one of my most hated things in the world, especialy when you dont have insurance!!LOL!! Last but not least, Jay is too funny!! Im sure this girl will be one of his closest friends and they will laugh about it later!!LOL!! Oh the memories that we create within our own families, I love it!!:)
Post a Comment