Jay w/ Nana's spiderSelini smiling/sleeping lol..
He was a spartan!
She was like 80yrs old and she was so quick! She was tight!
Serena & Nana discovering
Pulu & Selini chillin
Lame playing w/ IJ
Ha'akame Horsey lmbo!
I loved this section!
Jay went shopping heheMe and my bros & sisters along with all of our kids planned to go to Discovery Gateway yesterday...and we had such a fun time! My sister Cia actually text everyone letting us know that they were having a special going on it was $3.25 per person that day preferably for kindergarteners!! We all went anyway...I mean the normal price is 8.50, so we had to jump on this opportunity!! I am so glad we all went as a family, cause our kids had a lotta fun! Here are some of the things they had fun doing! If you haven't taken your kids...GO, even adults have fun...WE did!! haha
Your new anchors! lol.
5 comments:
That looks like fun! We have been wanting to take the kids there, but we will probably wait for someone's birthday...Looks like fun though, way better than when we were kids! lol! ;) Love the pix! Baby is sooooo flippin' cute!!
HOW FUN!!! WE WILL MOST DEF HAVE TO CHECK THAT OUT!!!
ok your kids are way too cute! I came through mama hoods blog! Nice to meet you!
That looks like a blast for the kiddos. We will have to check that place out! lol my son tell me "oh mama, look at that ika!" guess he is hungry too. lol
That place is the coolest..I would go there BEFORE I had kids! lol. If you want to go a lot, look into getting a season pass. My parents gave my older sister one for Christmas, I think it was like $150 or something and they go all the time to let the kids get their energy out... not a bad idea. The zoo year passes are only $90 for a family too for the whole year. Between the zoo and gateway you can keep 'em busy!! xoxoxox
Thanks Kassie!! :) I did see that they had a family pass going on right now for $95 ...but I would rather get a season pass for the zoo...my kids love animals, thanks for the info!! :)
Post a Comment