
So tomorrow I am getting my wisdom teeth pulled!! Ugggh I know it sucks and I've been trying to avoid doing this...but I promised myself I would get it done after the baby came...and it's been 6 weeks, and it's time! I wanna just get this over and done with! I'm scared that I won't be able to relax and I'll get an infection! I'm also scared that I won't be able to eat anything, or hold anything down?? LOL...I have a lot of fears as you can tell!! I'll get over it, cause I have to! LMBO...So please pray for me, and give me suggestions if you've had your wisdom teeth pulled. I know I'm not suppose to drink out of a straw, and to relax...so let me know anything else!! Thanks :) and remember pray 4 me!!! SERIOUSLY I NEED IT
3 comments:
Girl u are gonna be fine. I think it's the best thing you can do. In my case they were growing in and it was painful having them grow into ur mouth when u dont have any room hello not the bizzness. I will pray for ya, u will be fine!!!seriously!!!the whole food thing lasted me a day lol :)
THat picture of your girl's on the top of your blog is so dang cute! Awww..
I still have my wisdom teeth too. EEEeee.. GOOD LUCK! My sister said when she got hers out it wasn't bad at all! She ate regular food that evening. But ENoch on the other hand.. his got infected and was a CHIPMUNK, lol. Poor guy. "Dry Socket" or somthing like that. Not to scare you. ;)
I had one pulled out and like what's been said, not too bad. I still have a couple left though that need to be pulled out. Good luck!
Post a Comment