Friday, July 17, 2009

My Son

Jay w/ baby sister & twin Selini!!
Jay & Nana


Jay with his parentals


Big time John Cena fan!! U CAN'T C ME!!



BYU WOO WOO!!!



So yesterday was Jay's 6th B'day and he wanted to go to Boondocks, so Pulu took him along with his "BOY" cousins and Ariana of course cause she had never been there b4, and she's his sister! lol..So they left at 4pm and stayed there til closing. Pulu said they had a blast!! I opted to stay with the baby cause I have seperation issues!! Everyone is soo willing and able to take care of her, but yet I want to stay with her!! lol..Anyways Jay said when he got back that he had soo much fun! He said they went on the bumper boats, race track, and some 4D thing like 4-5 times. They ate pizza and breadsticks there and had a blast! I'm glad Pulu had fun too. He deserved it!! Pulu's really a kid at heart (aren't all men) lol...but he said it was fun watching them have a great time. He was like I never got to do these things when I was their age. (Sure Pulu) he was so spoiled when he was little...more like I didn't get to do those kinda things when I was little!! lol...Let me tell you a lil bit about my son Jay.





Pulu Jay Otukolo is what we named him born July 16th @ 11:58pm weighing in at 8lbs 2oz and 21in long. Jay was a good baby and a bad toddler and a worse lil boy!! lol...jk! Jay is in love with WWE and he loves John Cena he likes when we call him Jay Cena. He also has a passion for music. He dances his butt off when he thinks he's alone, and he hates it when we catch him and laugh, but it doesn't stop him no sir!! He enjoys sports, Jay is good at all sports. He is really a fan of BYU, UTAH JAZZ, SAN DIEGO CHARGERS, AND USC. If you ask him anything about those teams, you will be in for a surprise...you will seriously think he's a grown man, cause he knows all the players, their height, weight, and number!!! hahahaha Jay loves loves loves football, and rugby, he is Pulu's shadow and goes wherever Pulu goes, and does whatever Pulu does. He may look like me, but he acts juss like his daddy!! And now Jay's new thing is Micheal Jackson!! He slept over my sister Cia's house one night and they watched Thriller and since then Jay is youtubing MJ all the time, and was super super sad when he heard that MJ died. So yeah that's my son in a nutshell. We enjoy him in our lives and want you to know Jay that we love you and our lives would be so boring without you in it. :) Happy Birthday boo-bee!!

4 comments:

MARCIA said...

Awww that is so cute. I didn't know that he was obsessed with MJ since that day..lol! He did dance his butt off that night though. I'm glad I introduced the boys to MJ before he died. They seriously thought MJ was a new artist, it was soooo funny. But Jay Happy Birthday. WE love you. The ROCK rules...LOL!!!

Klarah said...

I know its late but I dont check my blog as much anymore!!LOL!! So happy belated birthday Jay!! im so glad you live so close!! You make T.j's day when you come over! Hope it was everything you wanted!!!:)

VEEYAH said...

Now that's a place the kids and I haven't been...Boondocks...thanks for that idea! Lovin' the updates Anna and that you were able to spend time with Mace!! =)

Kiki Fangupo said...

sounds like Pulu had fun- according to his facebook! lol