Wednesday, July 15, 2009

last night...

Taja & Kathy Mace & Nana
Kenny, Ane, Kat, Me & Tyani

Mace & Kat getting the food ready


Ane's daughter Sela & mine Ariana
Kathy's daughter Tiara & Ane's baby Ilaisaane
Kathy & Me lookin at eachothers camera lol

all our kids together!!

We had a really fun time! Me, Mace, Kathy, and Ane along with all our kids...well some of em. I only brought Ariana, and Mazzie brought Tyani and Johnny...so we were missing 5 kids. But we had a blast us ladies...and I'm glad our kids got together too cause when they're together it's like they were never apart and they all play so well together. I think they consider eachother cousins cause we tell em that we're their aunties. I so miss our pow wows that we have. I mean we can be doing nothing and laugh our aces off at eachother. I juss wanted to share a few pics that we took. And I want Mace and Kathy to please start their blogs all ready so we can keep in contact via pics as well. I love all you gals and I can't wait to come out there Mace and visit you in November!!! Love you all "pwincess crew"!!!







1 comment:

Klarah said...

Thats such a wonderful feeling I bet to know that if you ever have a problem or just want to talk that you will always have someone to talk to!!! You guy looked as if you guys were never apart!! Thats great! I love all the pixs!!