Monday, July 13, 2009

beefs




I finally got to hang out with my beefs today. We decided to head to Chucks (chuck a rama) for dinner cause that's Mazzie's favorite place to eat. We all brought atleast one child with us, cause now that we are moms it's kinda hard to get together alone. So I had Selini, Kathy had her 2 girls and Mace brought her baby Bradshaw (who looks like a toddler) lol...We ate the yummy food and laughed and talked and talked and caught up and it was juss so much fun! We were missing Ane tho! So we decided we would all meet up tomorrow at Kathy's house with all our kids and let them have fun swimming and jumping on the tramp while us ladies have our lil pow wow! I'm so grateful to my friends and we don't get together all that much cause we have our own lil families and lives...but when we do get together it's like we were never apart! I am so blessed with thee bestest friends. I have been friends with Ane and Kathy since I was in elementary, and Mazzie since freshmen year in highschool. Although we all have friends, we are be-efs for life. We have always stayed in contact with eachother via email, text, phone no matter where life takes us. At one time I was living in Cali, Kathy was here in Utah, Ane was in Vegas and Mace in Louisiana...we all stayed close. Visited eachother, and I am so appreciative to them. They never left my side during hard times, and we are so close we are juss like sisters. So even tho Mazzie and Kat don't have a blog they always read mine and Ane's and I want ya'll to know I love you gals and I'm so grateful to have you women in my life!

2 comments:

Klarah said...

Im happy for you and your BF's!! They are rare!! I mean I to have friends but I wouldnt concider any of them my BFF! Sad I know, but after having so many wrong friends growing up, I've decided that my family is all I need!! It funny cause I have always concidered Macy, Kathy and Ane your sisters just by watching how you guys act around eachother, so that makes them family in my eyes!!! I know you guys are going to have a blast tomorow, I hope you dont laugh to hard or your going to be in pain!! This is just a feature warning!! I know cause when Im with my sisters and we bond together we are always in pain the next day from laughing so hard!!!LOL!!Well my dear have a wonderful time!!

Welcome Friend said...
This comment has been removed by the author.