Right after her bath

She gave me a 1/2 smile

She's my lil princess

so alert! i love u!!

Me, Mace & Kathy

so alert! i love u!!
Selini is 8 days old 2day and she's such a cutie pie!! I love her so much, along with my children and hubby of course. But she really is just the cherry on top of our pie! I can't believe I waited soo long to have another one. But it seems like she came at the right time. I gave her a sponge bath again this morning and the first time I gave her one, she was screaming crying her head off, and this time around she was alot more relaxed. My 2 older kids watched as a I bathed her and they are just so good at helping prepare the bath and getting the things in order, it's so nice to have 4 extra hands. Pulu has been working a lot lately and so I decided to give him a break last night, cause baby was up allll night....and it didn't help that I went out last night with my cousins to 2 wedding dances!! I know don't ever, I should be home resting up....but I thought it's okay I need to get out for atleast 2 hours and I'm glad I did cause I really had a good night.
We went to Sese's wedding first and her wedding was an outdoor wedding, it was at the Gallivan Center and it was soo much fun, and I loved it. Then we went to Fui & Leonne's wedding dance and it was too cute their decorations. The MC (who is my dads bf) was crackin jokes and it was hilarious. The music at both dances were really good.
Me, Mace & Kathy

Today we are heading out to Fui's sealing and I can't wait, I love temple sealings they are soo beautiful. I can't wait to see them be sealed for time and all eternity!! And then later 2night I hope to hang out with my BF Mazzie all the way down here from Louisiana allll night! I soo miss her when she's away!! :( But I know she loves it down souf!! NE who hope everyone has a great weekend!! :)
3 comments:
Aaww... Look at your little heartbreaker!!She is so precious! I love all her little pictures you took!! I swear even if she is only 8 days old she is the size of a 9 month old baby!!LOL!! Anywho just thought I share that! I love her too!! She honestly has alot of hair!!LOL!! you need to stick more flowers in it!!
She is absolutely gorgeous! Lovin' all that hair!
Oh she looks so cute! Im just now realizing how much hair she has.... she is such a cutie! I miss Jaida when she was that small...they grow TOO fast! Take care of her and yourself! we will see you guys soon! LoVE AY! kiss my neice for me~
Post a Comment