
Okay I had to blog about this, it couldn't wait for tomorrow...cause i'm just so happy about it!! So as you all know Pulu has been looking for a job, and he has been blessed with work...but he had been wanting to get hired at Delta Airlines for some time now. So this was the 4th time he applied and guess what??...He got an interview and it was today. We were so excited, but we were like well what if they do hire you, and then they say you didn't pass your background!! So we decided to fast and pray and my family along with Pulu's mom joined in on the fast. Well when Pulu went to his interview he said he mentioned his mis-demeanor that was on his record and that he has court in Oct. and that's when it would be expunged. So she said she had to talk to her boss. Well he was pleased that Pulu was honest and he said for the interviewer to write it down and about 5pm Pulu received a call from Delta offering him the position!!! I was soo enthralled, and juss grateful!! Pulu was wayyy excited and I cannot wait for him to start so we can start flying for free!! I juss wanted to share that when you really do want something and need it, and are worthy of it....thru fasting and prayer you will receive it!! This is just one example of how the Lord works. I wanna thank you Klarah 4 fasting, and all my family. Oh by the way the interviewer said 1400 people applied, 70 people were called for an interview and onlee 20 people will be hired!!! So I was so proud of Pulu!! I'm so happy and grateful that's all!!
6 comments:
Awww..That's wonderful Anna!! Congrats to you guys!! Its always a blessing when things turn out for the best after trying and trying. Hope everything is well for your cute little famili.
CONGRATS.......now your beautiful family will be flying the friendly skies!! Your right the Lord ALWAYS ALWAYS see's one thru!! Hope to run into you guys @ the airport or in the air!! Much LOVE
That's awesome! We love our flying benefits too! Can't wait to run into you at the airport! :)
That's awesome news! Sounds like blessings are pouring in, the Lord always works in mysterious ways. Glad your prayers were answered! :)
I am so relieved to hear this good news! What a great blessing for your family! And also for the friends who need buddy passes...jk! ;) Well I will call you when I am actually coming because yesterday was spent cleaning the basement and the car that was filthy. Please forgive a sistah...Love ya!
Yay!! Thanks for the shot out!!LOL!! I just wanted you to know that it wasnt easy!! Especialy since I work graves!! I was starving!!LOL! Anywho Im so happy for you guys!! Now we can all go to Hawaii next year!! Or anywhere else for that matter!!! I love the benifits and Im sure your going to as well!! Cant wait for you guys to actualy take baby Selini on the plane for the first time!!! She will love it!!
Post a Comment