So some of you know (mainly family) that I call my husband pea (pronounced be-ah) like bear but fobbish!! lol...Well I gave him that lil nick name when I called him pooh bear...then it was shortened to pea. So anyways I've always had this gift of nick naming people! (some wouldn't agree, but they're juss haters!) haha even my kids have nick names (several actually) Ariana's name is Frooty, or buttun sede, and Jay is boobee, and sendin graps!! LMBO I'm laughing while writing this cause it's so ridiculous how I came up with those names. But that's what they go by. At first Pulu could not stand that I was calling them these made up names...but then as time went by he started calling them those names too!! And now he's so use to his nick name that he'll answer to it all the time. My family totally makes fun of me and laugh and tease Pulu and the kids, but they're so use to it. You might be wondering why would you write about this, what's the point? My point is nothing...I just woke up and Jay had asked me mom where's pooh pea? And so it made me think. Please tell me I'm not the onlee one. I know I'm not, I'm sure there are tons of you out there who have nicknames for your kids or even your husbands!! Don't be in the dark come out and share!! :)
Anyways today seems like it's gonna be another beautiful day in the neighborhood! I have to work at 12:30 so it sucks I'll miss most of the beauty. But I love that I have a job! Oh yeah the new job is going great. It's really easy, not too busy yet. I am really liking my own lil office, and privacy. I like that I can get up and roam the halls, and chit chat with my fellow employees. I really just enjoy being left alone to do my own thing. This week has been a tough one, but that's for another blog! My sister Cia had us over yesterday night for dinner, it was delicious! I love having sisters, you always know you can count on them to be there for you in your darkest hour! Love you sis!! :) That's about all I have for today til next time have a good one!! :)
3 comments:
You are so right EVERYONE has to have a "nickname" Jayy calls me "Chubby Chubby" uh for obvious reasons ha..ha..but I love it!! Everyone seems to give hime the name LEONIDAS yea from 300 it's no lie I'll hear random people call him that before I married him all I knew him as was "Baby JaYy" but that quickly changed to just Jayy when he became my husband!! Love you comment about "sisters" who needs friends when you got sisters LOVE IT!!
Thats funny, both your blog and the nick names that you gave your lil familia!! When I first met Toa and heard everyone calling him Bubs, I was just like WTH did they just call you?!? Why the heck would someone name you that, well it grew on me so its not so weird anymore!!LOL!! But I guess it just so happens that when you live with someone you tend to find them a nickname that only you would start calling them until it grows on everyone else!!LOL! Well my dads family said K.J was so chubby when he was younger and he wouldnt crawl he would just pull himself everywhere, so they nicknamed him "Flounder" from Little mermaid!! Anywho, I'm glad you enjoyed your dinner with your sis last night!!! I went and had luch with my sister today and it was nice just to hangout and talk and vent about things!!LOL!! Well have a great day at work!!!:) See ya later neighbor!!!;)
hahahaha I wasn't thinking about Bubs...soo true! So I guess it's my moms side cause they call her "TOOTS" hahahaha must've got it from her! hehehe And yes Mrs Nydegger sisters are the best! I'm craccin up at your nickname that your hubby gave u tho!! hahaha So where did ya'll eat at? Cause didn't you juss come back from McD's?! lol..LUCKY GAL! You can call me tomorrow and ask me if I want McDees I might say yes!! hahahaha love ya KALALA!! ;)
Post a Comment