Monday, May 4, 2009

Ideas & the Blaylock Family

I am really having a hard time as to what to get my mom for Mothers Day. I want to get her something really from the heart. I would like to get her something meaningful. So if any of you have great ideas please let me know! I would love to hear it :)
Yesterday me, Pulu and the kids were invited a few days ago up to the Blaylocks house for dinner. I know you guys are wondering who are they Blaylocks? Well they are a family that my husband has known since he was in little league. He played football with their son who we call Blay (nickname given by the lil league boys during football) and it's just stuck. This family has been such a great blessing in Pulu's life and now our family life. I can remember when we were in California and we were staying with Pulu's cousin and it was not a good thing. We were treated so rudely and I wanted to get outta that living situation ASAP! So I went to work and had to leave my kids literally alone!! I mean there were people there, but they would leave my kids at home alone...so I totally relied on my Heavenly Father to watch over my kids while I was gone. (Even tho they said they would watch my kids) Ariana would tell me that they would leave em alone all the time. It made me so sad and I really wanted to give up and move back to Salt lake. So one day while I was at work I emailed my sister and my bf's and told them I don't know why, but I know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and that we'll be okay. I walked outside where Pulu waiting for me and when I got in the car, he had a look of excitement on his face. He said Anna do u wanna start looking for an apt tomorrow? I looked at him like huh? So he said the Blaylocks called and asked how we were doing and I told them everything Dianna I couldn't lie to them anymore. So Rob (the dad) he was infuriated and was like I'm sending you guys money to get the hell outta there!! He told Pulu to give him our acct number so he could wire the money tomorrow morning. Pulu said he was like no Rob we'll be okay...he was so angry at Pulu he told him to shut the EFF up and to take the money me and the kids and get the hell outta that house. I usually would be like NO we can't do that. We need to work it out on our own. But I was soo in desperate need of a miracle I was soo overjoyed and happy! I will never ever ever forget that blessing they made happen for us. So we hold a close place in our hearts for the Blaylocks cause had it not been for them, Pulu would've never been able to pursue his dream of playing football and getting his education! It's so amazing to me how the Lord answers our prayers thru people. I love them so much and we had a really great night last night with them. Dinner was good, the company was awesome, and my kids really enjoyed their lil panda bear, and chimp w. DVD's that Rob & Janice gave em. We are so blessed to have great people in our lives!

5 comments:

Klarah said...

Aawww... Thats is so amazing how a simple blessing would impact your lives the way it did! Sounded like your dinner was fun last night! You guys deserve to have fun, stress isnt good for anyone!! You are such a positive example to everyone you meet and talk to, So blessings were bound to come your way!! Thanks again for waking up at the break of dawn to watch my kids!! I really appreciated it!! Your such a wonderful person!!!

Sinai said...

What a great family! Glad you guys got out of there!

LyNi said...

Hi Anna, send me your email so that I can invite you. Mine is destiny32@gmail.com Still new to blogging thing, can't figure mine out still. Hopefully soon, but it is fun. Thanks for commenting. ttys Luv, me

Tala Motuliki said...

I remember you telling me this story! They really are a great family! Im so happy yall got outta there too! If you are ever in any kind of situation like that...please let us know! Thats what family is for!!! Love ya...
Ps...I got all your bows ready for ya!!! LOL! Im soooo excited to give them to ya!:)))

KEEPING UP WITH THE TUKUAFU'S.... said...

Omg! We havent went to see them FOREVER!! Ya their AWESOME!!
Anna your such a strong person. To be in that kind of situation and still manage to work and carry on without complaining..its no wonder that blessing came to your family!