Monday, April 13, 2009

WeeKenD oVEr!! whewww!!











It was a super busy weekend!! I mean I felt like we were on the move all the time! Anyways I thought I would come on here and blog a bit about our weekend. So some things I didn't get to blog about were Pulu's game. They played Haggis and this was their 2nd time around with Haggis. They played a good game, and in the end Haggis took the win, but we still got home field advantage which means Spartans don't have to go anywhere for the play-offs!! Which was great news for us!! So this Saturday Spartans play against a team from Sacramento!! I'm so excited! Pulu was soo happy about that. So Sunday was nice cause it's the greatest time of the year EASTER the resurrection of Jesus Christ which is the MOST important day that ever happened. I'll tell you why. It is more imp. than his birth and his death because if the resurrection never took place we wouldn't be here. There would be no atonement. It's such a sacred day and a day I absolutely love! My kids were excited to go to church and learn the true meaning of Easter and they came out of church knowing that without the resurrection we wouldn't have a body!! It was a great lesson they learned. After church we went to my parents house and had an Easter egg hunt there for all the grandkids. It was a lot of fun. We hid a golden egg that had 10 bucks in it, and TJ found it. Then we went to Pulu's moms where Sina (Keila's wife) had a pinata for all da kids, and Pulu's sisters put on and easter hunt. Sina made the kids a pre-made basket it was way cute!! Afterwards everyone ate and played games and had a good time chattin it up. It was a great weekend with family and close friends!!

3 comments:

Klarah said...

It sounds like you guys had a blast at each house!!!! I wanted to do my own little Easter Egg hunt for my kids just so they could feel like I was there with them this weekend and not always working!! I felt bad but I hope they know why I was so tired or why I kept leaving, it was for them!! Thank you so much for watching my kids so early in the morning!! Oh and for waking me up at like 7am this morning!!LOL!! Thankyou so much, I really didnt want to drag the kids to your moms!! Have a good day!!

pwincessdi said...

Don't worry Klarah, our kids are a lot more forgiving than we think. Work hard now, and play longer later! Your kids when they get older will appreciate all the sacrifices you made. :) your welcome on watching your kids. They're my nephews I love em!!! Hope you have a happy day today! :)

Kiki Fangupo said...

Hey we were out in SLC this past weekend and my husband went to that rugby game. Sounds like yall had a GREAT easter!