We sure did hop from place to place til we reached this is the place monument park!! So yesterday was Pulu's b'day bbq and that was a great turn out, really fun! Good food, family, and friends. Afterwards my sisters girls and my bro in laws son slept over our house we all woke up at 7:30 am and got ready and were out the door by 8:45am! We went to Redwood Rec center and that was a fun easter hunt. We then went to Hollywood Connections easter egg hunt. That was a total waste of time!! So then after that we headed up to This is the place FM100's easter egg hunt!! Boy o boy that was the greatest one ever!! It was soo organized and a lot of fun! They had different houses for different age groups and the egg hunts for each group started at different times. They had coloring contests, face painting, easter crafts, and they had a guy shooting candy out of a cannon!! It was definitely exciting and super fun! We took the kids to take pics with the easter bunny, and to top off the day we rode the train!! This was FM100's first year of doing this easter eggstravaganza and they are gonna do it annually!! It's awesome!! They also had free popcorn, icecream sandwiches, cotton candy, and drinks. They had Hannah Montana shirts for girls who found a golden egg and I don't know what they were giving to the boys. But it was so much fun!! Happy Easter everyone!!!
2 comments:
AAaawwwww......Looks like you guys had a fun and filled day today!! I freakin wish I didn't have to work so much!! I then I would have enjoyed the day taking my own kids around!!! Thanks for letting my fatts join you guys!! I know he loved it!! Well I need to go take a cat nap, cause I'm scheduled to work again tonight so yeah!! Have a great night!!.......... Oh wait nana's is here at my house and she wants to make cupcakes so after that I'm going to take a cat nap!!! Happy Easter!!
Yes today was a fun filled day! Phatso really loved the train ride! It was juss a lot of fun to take them around today, so that tomorrow they can focus on the true meaning of Easter! No problem on taking KJ he was a lot of fun to watch!! :) Have a good time at work!! Love ya,
aNNa
P.S.
Thanks for the cupcakes, they are beautiful!! Nana loves having you as a neighbor/best aunty!!!
Post a Comment