Wednesday, April 8, 2009

GreaT gaMe & HappY biRthDaY


<<<----See Pulu's #1 fan.. Jay
The Spartanz took on the Provo Steelers yesterday. I switched shifts with the morning receptionist so I would be able to watch my man play!! So we got there and wow was I surprised at how many people came out to support from both sides (Spartanz having more) but it was a really great turn-out. I sat there the whole time antsy cause the game was soo intense. It was like when Provo made a try so did Spartans it was just so competitive I loved it!! There were a few blow ups here and there, but all in all it was a great game. Pulu did so so soo good! He had this one hit, that juss blew it outta the park!! Literally it was a head on hit, that was so hard it knocked the guy out and then while the guy was in the air Pulu punched his face! (he didn't mean to, he was thinking he didn't get him down all the way) He was trying to grab his head to bring him down and he punched it instead. I love when Pulu does his best because he really can get focused and hit hard! I was just happy he had a great time. So the final score was 15 to 15 yup they tied but I was happy with it. Provo had been talking smack for some time and I was glad they could finally realize they're not as good as they use to be. They have competition now. I'm excited for summer games now. I really enjoy the game of rugby, it's so much funner to watch than football. I wish I would've taken pics, but I was too lazy to grab my camera from my car.
Also today is my hubbys BIRTHDAY!! YAY Pulu is 27 years young today. It was so cute, cause when Jay woke up he came str8 to our room and whispered (still rubbing his eyes) "Daddy Happy Birthday!" It was soo sweet. He is such a daddys boy. He loves him so much, and it was so cute too, cause the night b4 he said the prayer and the first thing he said was "Please bless my dads birthday!" It was super sweet!! Ariana made him a b'day card and made her friend at school make one for Pulu too!! It was soo funny. I hope Pulu remembers the little things that the kids do for him! We are planning on having a bbq for Pulu this Friday. For those who don't know me that well I have a BBQ for Pulu every year. It's a tradition I've done for him forever! And so I told him we would have one on Friday since the weather will be nice. I love Pulu and his determination to make me happy. He's such a sweet spirit and I enjoy being around him for another year & many more to come. I'm grateful the Lord brought us together. Of all the births in the WORLD, I'm grateful for his!! :)

3 comments:

Klarah said...

Well Happy Be-lated birthday to Pulu!!LOL!! I just got off work not to long ago and I cant just fall asleep so I'm blogging!! Anywho I enjoyed what I watched of the game!! Its just a little to intense for me!!LOL!! However I would not mind Toa playing at all!! Your kids are so flippin cute with what they did for there daddy!!! I know that Pulu will remember it!! Okay well I'm off to bed now GOOD MORNING!!LOL!! I dont like the Grave yard shift at all!!!

pwincessdi said...

I know Nana is so thoughtful!! She even said a praye 4 you Klarah that you would get better soon. She said thanks for the french toast sticks!! And she felt sorry for you!:( She's really sweet. Jay juss loves Pulu so much! I'm glad they do, cause maybe later who knows if they'll still be as sweet!! Take it in and cherish it for now right!! :) lol...Thanks for the love!! And yes Bubs should play rugby, he would love it!!

Ane said...

Happy Belated to Pulu too!

Your blog is so wonderful!! I am loving it!!
sorry I am so busy, will comment more later! The Easter post is wayyyy cute!!