Okay that was a lil Annie for ya! But anyways Pulu's game is tomorrow at 11am @ Dimple Dell Recreation Center. Which is on 10670 so 1000 e. Here are directions so ya'll can come out and support!! Take I-15 so. Take 10600 So exit (293) Turn slight left to take ramp towards Sandy then Merge onto W 10600 so. Turn right onto so. 1000 E. End at 10670 so 1000 E. Hope ya'll can make it out. Also our cousin from Hemet is coming down on Saturday. She is an Ika and her name is Nau we love her so much and we're so happy she's gonna be here for conference. Her family was our familys #1 support system while living out there in Cali. I am soo super duper excited to see her this weekend...not as excited as Ariana is tho, they are so close and Ariana wants to be just like Nau when she gets older. Nau is the older sister Nana never had!!
O yeah I want to tell my sis Cia welcome to the blogging world!! I'm so happy she joined. If you haven't read her blog yet, I have her on my tightest blog list her name is Lealao and her writing skills are amazing. Her blog is hilarious!! So check it out. Also if you haven't all ready heard my song, it's like soo sexy, I love it. I took it off of Tupou Hoko's bebo page!! Thanks Pou love love love this song. Don't steal it from my page tho cause I'll get pissed!! ;) jk!! Much love to all & have a great blogging daY!!

4 comments:
lol@ PULU!!! I TOLD KEL TO DO ONE THING!...DO ALLL THE LAUNDRY AN Di WILL FOLD IT. I CLEANED THE WHOLE HOUSE AND THE DIRTY LAUNDRY IS STILL SITTING ON THERE FLOOR! HE HAS BEEN OFF ALLL WEEK AND THATS WHY OUR HOUSE IS A MESS! HE CLAMS THAT HE WAS TAKING CARE OF JAIDA ALL DAY, YEAH I TOLD H IM THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SIT AND HOLD BABY ALL DAY WHILE MY HOUSE IS BEING CLEANED! LOL...NOW HES SITTING HERE FOLDING THE CLOTHES TRYING TO SIDE BUST ON WHAT IM WRITTING...KEL, KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE CLOTHES.
Bubs told me about your to do list. And when I asked him if Pulu was home he said no, right then I knew it wouldn't get done...lol! You're such a good wife to use reverse psych. I should start that with Sol huh.. But thanks for welcoming me. My blog was only half of what my kids said last night. It was too fun, and too late for me to call anyone, so I decided to blog...love it!!
Well sounds like you guys are going to have a busy day tomorow!!LOL!!Tell Pulu good luck on his game!! I'm still trying to get the day off for my sons game and thats at 10:30am. Toa said it wasnt a big deal but this is K.j's first game ever!!LOL!! I really dont want to miss it!! Well have fun! I just got off and I'm tired now so I'll hit ya up laters!!!LOL!!
lol..thanks for the props Cee!! lol...We do have a pretty busy day tomorrow...but it'll be okay we love when the day goes by quik. But not for Monday!! lol..Tala totally feel you on telling hubbys what to do, try the reverse psych!! hahaha Pulu's doing dishes right now hahaha!!
Post a Comment