Saturday, April 4, 2009

CanCeLLed.. BOOO :(

I'm sure you all know Pulu's game got cancelled...SUCKS! But I think it was okay cause Pulu said that hardly anyone from Provo showed up. So I'm glad they didn't play today cause I wanna see a REAL game!! So they are planning on re-scheduling sometime during next week. Provo wants to do it on Tuesday April 7th. I'm thinking sometime in the late afternoon. We'll see, I'll keep you posted. So since we didn't have to go to Pulu's game, we went to my nephew KJ's 1st basketball game, or so we thought anyway..(it was more of a practice) lol..but it was really cute to see him play with kids his age. Here are a few pics I took of his skills! Afterwards we went to my moms house so Jay could show off his new haircut that Sioi gave him. He was so happy about it, he thinks he's soo cool. My mom really loved it, she was like how artistic is that!!? So a big shout out to Sioi!! HEY! lol...We then came home and watched a little bit of conference. I was so tired, and I fell asleep. So I'll have to watch it when I go into work on Monday!! That'll make the day go by faster anyway. Here's a pic of Jays new cut!! Cute huh!! :) He was happy about it.

All in all today was a great day. We are really excited for conference tomorrow. And to see all our family and friends that came down for conference. Hope ya'll have a great weekend!! :)



1 comment:

Klarah said...

AAaawww.... I love all the new pix that you just posted!! I'm kind of glad that Pulu's game was cancelled cause I honestly wanted to watch it!!LOL!! Oh and about K.J's game!! I really wanted to go even if it was just like practice!!But some people quit yesterday so there was no way I could get today off because I was working alone!!LOL!! Well I hope you have fun when your family comes out!!