Tuesday, March 31, 2009

just because..







I wanted to blog just because I have time, and it's nearing the end of the day. We had the pleasure of spending just one more day with Tala, Kel and baby Jaida before they left back to St. George. I'm so happy with the accomplishments they have made. They both have truly grown since they've been married, and now that they have a baby I just am amazed at their growth. It's funny how a life can change yours so dramatically. I miss them and I'm glad we got to visit for just a bit b4 they took off.



So earlier today me and Pulu went to my doctors appt. and it was a loong one. I had to take that glucose test, so they make you drink what feels like a 2 liter in 5mins...I felt rushed! lol..but then I had my appt. w/ my midwife she said things were normal, I gained 5lbs in 6 weeks which was right on target and I was soo soo happy about that! wooo hoo!! But I feel like I'll gain like 20 lbs in my last month!! I'm so paranoid!! hehehehe...and then she measured my tummy and she said it was great...all in all it was a great appt. Then Pulu and I had to wait for like another 30mins so they could draw my blood. I'm just glad this is the last major test I'll have to take. Now I just have to be more aware of her movements and write them down, other than that pregnancy right now is A-OK!



Other topic is Pulu is having a HUGE game this Saturday against their biggest rival Provo Steelers....OMG this game is like the most exciting one that I'm looking forward to seeing!! I am so nervous and I don't even play. I just hope that they win. And if they don't I hope it's not by much that they lose! So if any of you wanna watch a really good game it's gonna be at a park on 10600 so. I'll give you coordinates later if you really wanna come out and support!



Well that's about all for now folks!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are hecka looking forward to this game!! I hope they beat them too!! I heard about their last game, and it didn't sound very fare at all! Well, I guess we'll just see ya at the game! Go Spartans! :)

pwincessdi said...

I know I can't wait. I juss hope the weather is okay. Please NO RAIN!! Anyways yeah that last game was sooo unfair! but yeah we'll see ya there. :)