Thursday, March 26, 2015

Update 2015

IIt's been too long. I need to update the last 4 months. Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Anniversary, Valentine's Day, Girls trip to Hawaii...wow lots of special holidays & dates! Let's just say they were all great! Lol. I'll post pics to make up for lost times. Life right now: we are STILL living in the tiniest apartment ever for 6 ppl! It's getting so claustrophobic but there is a light @ the end of the tunnel. Pulu & I have goals we are working towards. His credit score has been a work in progress we are excited to see it sky rocket from the low 600's to the high 700's maybe even 800. House hunting will resume May. He gets 2 raises. 1 in April, & another in May. So things are looking up for us. We are ready for summer not because of weather, cause honestly we haven't really had a winter (it was great) lol. But we are totally ready to be home owners. We are also ready for another vehicle all in due time, Pulu reminds me. He's really patient & I appreciate him for that. Church life: my new calling is RS 4th Sunday teacher. It's been 2 Sunday's & I really struggle doing this calling. It's hard to stand up there & not feel judged by each woman sitting there staring at u. But at the same time it helps me in my preparation to read my scriptures. I know I need this calling for me. If any of the women take something from my lessons, even if just 1, I'm happy because some callings I feel like are rely for others, then there's callings like mine where I know it's for my own spiritual growth. I'm not as spiritually in tune as I'd like to be but I'm hoping in time I will be. Health Life: my health has come to an all time low! I'm seriously a yoyo & go up & down. I hv no excuse, not even giving birth because I stayed really active & healthy during pregnancy, it was after birth that I ate everything in sight. I hv a plan & I hv to start with my eating Cuz it's out of control. Thankfully I have a good hubby to motivate & join me in this endeavor again! He's the best when it comes to partnership & motivation to succeed! Qpon Life: I'm contemplating on giving it up completely. Only because it's a lot of work & I read an article that I kind of agree with so I might just organize my meals & family life and utilize my time more wisely. So in a nutshell I'm in a growing stage. Hopefully I Bloom into a butterfly! 

HAWAII Girls trip to Oahu

15 yr Anniversary 💋💙💙💍

Christmas 2014. Otukolo Kiddos 

Might have to give it up!...

Motivation!!!....






No comments: